- First Name: Abiola
- Last Name: Quadri
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971567664857
- Education: B.Sc.
- Field of Study: Mathematics
- College or University: University Of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria
- Time Period: Immediate
- Job Title: Office Coordinator
- Listed: August 23, 2015 6:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
2015 – Present Pirana Advertising JLT, JLT Dubai, UAE.
• Managing all Administrative, Finance and IT matters for the office.
Reason for wanting to leave: Sadly the company is currently downsizing.
2014 – 2015 Burgan Al Khaleej; Business Bay Dubai, UAE.
Personal Assistant to MD & CEO
• Providing administrative support on a daily basis to both the MD & CEO, Screening MD's telephone calls & mails enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate; Carrying out background & market research & presenting findings in reports; Preparing documents, briefing papers, reports & presentations; Organising & attending meetings & ensuring MD is well-prepared for meetings, Deputising for MD, making decisions & delegating work to others in his absence; Taking dictation and minutes; Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, record keeping, etc.; Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff; Being involved in decision-making processes; Sourcing, meeting, assessing & pre-screening of clients & contractors for company.
Reason for leaving: Frequent delays in receiving monthly salaries, which violates contract agreement.
2012 – 2014 Jomoy Depot Services Limited; Lagos Nigeria.
• Organize & supervise all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office, Maintain continuity among the divisions, & local work teams by documenting & communicating actions; Management of social media platform; using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases; Negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices; Writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations; Overseeing the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction; Immediate backup for CEO PA.
Reason for leaving: I resigned to relocate to UAE for family reasons and to pursue new career challenges and to increase my international professional exposure.
2010 - 2012 Bank PHB(Now Keystone Bank)
Internal Control & Compliance Unit, BankPHB Head Office, Lagos and Taraba
• Resident auditor - Human Capital Management Department
• Resident auditor - Corporate Services and Administration
• Resident auditor - Business Support Unit
• Resident auditor – Treasury Operations, Local & Foreign Transactions
• Resident auditor – BRANCHES in Taraba State in Nigeria (most recent)
Reason for leaving: I resigned my appointment due to my delayed redeployment by management from Northern region of Nigeria that had become volatile and dangerous due to increased insurgency by militants and political unrest.
2008 - 2010 Bank PHB(Now Keystone Bank);
Branch Operation- Teller & Fund Transfer Officer, Lagos Nigeria.
• Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips, Enter customers' transactions into computers in order to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts, Verify cash & pay out money after verifying that all transaction measures have been met, Examine checks for endorsements and verify all other necessary information & the legality of the documents; Initiated and paid local money transfers and other electronic transfers, Booked and liquidated fixed deposit transactions, Processed account to account transfers.
Reason for leaving: I was promoted within same organization to another department; And I became one of the youngest Resident Auditor of the Bank.
2006- 2007 Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC), Benin City.
Customer Service Executive (National Youth Service Corps)
• Providing quality service to both internal & external customers, Communicate with clients via telephone, face-to-face and email, Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files.
Reason for leaving: I completed the one-year National Youth Service to the Nigerian Government and secured a Job at one of the leading Banks in the Country and Continent.
2005- 2006 Akiavic Nig. Ltd, Surulere, Lagos State.
Account Receivable Officer
• Maintenance of Account Receivable system and transactions; Reconciliation of account receivable ledger, Generate monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements & reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity; Liaising with external contacts & bodies such as Banks, Auditors & other regulatory Keeping records of all books of account; Data Entry & recording of cheques.
Reason for leaving: I had to resign to be able to commence the one-year National Youth Service to the Nigerian Government, mandatory for all university graduates.
I’m an experienced professional with 10 years of diverse experiences in different sectors.
Based on my background and several years of experiences, I am highly competent to handle jobs roles in the following capacity:
Office Coordinator/Manager, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant/Secretary, Analyst, Auditor, Supervisory roles, Admin Assistant, Financial & Business Analyst, Account/Finance Executive, Account Receivable and Payable, Teller, Cashier & Customer Service Executive…..IN ANY INDUSTRY.
My matching Resume(CV) is available on request!!!
I am an astute achiever in any project I embark; helping my Employer to save time and money. I also have EXCELLENT computer proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint), outstanding work ethnics and trained in SEVERAL professional job-related courses.
I would like the chance for an interview to discuss your needs and outline my strengths in person; looking forward to speaking with you.
My matching Resume(CV) is available on request!!!
I am available to join immediately!!!