- First Name: ALBERT CONRAD
- Last Name: PAGUNSAN
- City: DUBAI
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0501203118
- Zip/Postal Code: 0000
- Education: BACHELORS DEGREE
- Field of Study: HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- College or University: ST. ANTHONY'S COLLEGE
- Time Period: IMMEDIATELY
- Job Title: OFFICE ADMIN, OFFICE CLERK, OFFICE BOY
- Listed: August 23, 2015 1:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Potato Hut LLC, Dubai – Marina Mansions, Dubai Marina, Dubai, UAE
Waiter December 21, 2014 – February 20, 2015
SPi Global CRM Inc. - 2nd floor Iloilo Supermart, Molo, Iloilo City
Customer Service Representative December, 2012 – November 2014
Telle Caller – Telle Sales
• Handles incoming customer calls for a business. Handles account inquiries, customer complaints or support issues.
• Determines requirements by working with customers.
• Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
• Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
• Maintains call center database by entering information.
• Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Barbaza Cable Inc. – Susana Bldg. Gen. Fullon St. San Jose, Antique
Office Administrator – Secretary - Bookeeper November 2010 – November 2012
• Performs administrative and office support for multiple supervisors
• Attending to telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors.
• Word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
• Extensive software skills as well as Internet research abilities.
• Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Analyze and prepare tax reports for correct payment to Department of Revenue for sales and use tax
• Determine sales tax based on invoice and note any adjustments
• • maintain records of departmental spending and adjust budget as needed
• Communicate with employees, outside vendors, and to negotiate best price with suppliers•
Greenwich Pizza and Pasta - Gaisano Grand Mall of Antique
Cashier, Waiter and Food Preparer October 2009 – September 2010
• Welcome the customers and escort them to the table
• Take down the customer’s order and then enter that in the COMPUTER which helps in billing later
• Suggest names of dishes to the customers and helps them decide which dishes may be combined
• Garnish the items and need to check if the food has been presented well before serving it
• Take feedback from the customers about the food and check if the latter needs anything
• Completes a sale/transaction and quick mathematical skills and a positive attitude. Often required to stand for long periods of time and operate and understand how POS (Point of Sale) machines operate.
• Record amounts received and prepare reports of transactions, reads and record totals shown on cash register tape and verify against cash on hand
• Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
• Inform customers of daily specials.
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
• Serve food and/or beverages.
• Carry food supplies, equipment, and utensils to and from storage and work areas.
• Package take-out foods.
• Vacuum and sweep dining area and mop the floor.
• Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverware.
• Store food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
• Take and record temperature of food and food storage areas such as refrigerators and freezers.
• Keep records of the quantities of food used..
• Place food trays over food warmers for immediate service, or store them in refrigerated storage cabinets.
• Portion and wrap the food, or place it directly on plates for service to patrons.
• Weigh or measure ingredients.
• Load dishes, glasses, and tableware into dishwashing machines.
• Receive and store food supplies, equipment, and utensils in refrigerators, cupboards, and other storage areas.
• Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers.•
The Pinnacle Suites and Functions - AML Building, Corner Dalipe and Atabay, San Jose, Antique
Receptionist, Housekeeper, Waiter -Part Time May 2009 – September 2010
• Clean rooms, lounges, lobbies, bathrooms and hallways
• Vacuum and wash carpets and rugs
• Empty wastepaper baskets and ashtrays
• Transport trash to waste disposal equipment
• Dust and polish wooden surfaces and furniture
• Replace light bulbs and repair fixtures
• Replenish bathroom and mini bar supplies
• Inspect guest room prior to check in
• Supervise room cleaning and replenishing duties
• Maintain inventory of tools and supplies used in housekeeping activities.
• Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
• Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to prepare for the next shift or for large parties.
• Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
• Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, take them to kitchen for cleaning.
• Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpet, tidying up server station, taking out trash, or checking and cleaning bathroom.
• Bring wine selections to tables with appropriate glasses, and pour the wines for customers.
• Perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and cold dishes, portioning desserts, and brewing coffee.
• Escort customers to their tables.
• Garnish and decorate dishes in preparation for serving.
• Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers•
Birth date: November 03, 1988
Age: 26 years old
Language: English, Filipino
Visa: Visit Visa
Visa valid until: October 10, 2015