- First Name: Zameer Ahmad
- Last Name: Ansari
- City: Ras Al Khaimah
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971567794381
- Zip/Postal Code: 261131
- Education: B.Tech
- Field of Study: Electronics Engineering
- College or University: Harcourt Butler Technological Institute
- Time Period: 4 years
- Job Title: Instrumentation Engineer
- Listed: August 25, 2015 3:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Experience on advance instrumentation systems like PLC, VFD Drives, Field Bus Technology, SCADA, DCS
• Preparation of preventive maintenance scheduled of instrumentation systems & execution of the same in
consultation with respective section heads/installation managers.
• Repairing, servicing, testing & calibration of pneumatic & electronics instruments on day to day in
instrument workshop utilizing available test/calibration equipments and keeping test & measuring instruments
of instrumentation workshop in good operating condition.
• Maintenance of High Speed Automatic PLC (Siemens S7/300& S7-400) based systems with AC/DC drives
(ABB, Siemens, Micromaster & Emerson) system.
• Online/offline trouble shooting for Siemens S-7 400 Series, S-7 300 Series of Siemens Make PLC.
• Programming and Servicing of Siemens make Master Drives (Vector control and Motion control), Siemens
Sinamics, Siemens make DC drive, Micromaster. Also Worked on Emerson, KEB and Yokogawa A.C. Drives.
• Maintenance of 3/1 phase AC induction motor, Servo motor & Star Delta starter,DOL Starter as well as their
• General maintenance, Repairing and calibration of I/P converter, Flow meter, Dew point meter, Level
transmitter, Flow transmitter, Pressure transmitter etc.
• Expertise in handling of different types/makes of microprocessor based process control loops as temperature,
level, flow and pressure.
• General maintenance, Programming and repairing of yokogawa, Eurotherm, Masibus, Radix, ABB, Shimadin,
PID controllers etc.
• Complete maintenance of inter-face level controllers & transmitters, Different types of LIC, Weighing scales,
Weighing Bridge, Pressure Transmitters, & PID Controllers.
• Attending instrument break down reports received field instruments with proper planning & record keeping
utilizing optimum resources available in a cost effective manner.
• Rich experience of overall Plant, Utility maintenance and troubleshooting of different types of process control
with Electronics and Electrical equipments.
• Focusing on inventory control and ensuring that the right spare is available at the right time to reduce the
• Excellent communication, inter personal, problem solving skills with the ability to work in multi cultural
• Communicating and coordinating with each deptt. Related to production for smooth and effective running
of the system.
I an working as Instrumentation &Control Engineer with rich experience in Installation, Operations &
Maintenance, Project Management and Instrumentation. Expertise in handling international and complex
projects through improving efficiency using available resources & by installing suitable instruments as per
• Awareness on current development of Instrumentation Technology & knowledge of different codes & engineering standards.
• Capable of reading & understanding the P&ID, system configuration drawings, wiring diagrams, loop diagrams, cable layout, hook-up drawings & instrumentation installation.
• Capable of doing fault finding in instrument control panels & fields with electronic/pneumatic control logic and sequence control & safety shut down devices.
• Strict adherence to ‘Safe Operation Procedures (SOP)’ including prevailing safety policy & practice of statutory regularity bodies.
• Monitoring & control of inventory stock & spare of various instrumentation systems.
• Requirement analysis, identification of suitable instruments system with proper technical specification and installation & commissioning in field installations
• Coordination for the maintenance of entire plant equipments with all engineering as well as production department to achieve the set targets.
• Breakdown Analysis, modification of system as required.
• Implementation of Automation and Semi Automation projects for reducing the manpower, better productivity and maintenance
• Productivity / Defect control and improvement.
• Focusing on inventory control, spare part management & cost consumption monitoring and ensuring that the right spare is available at the right time. .
• Preparing Annual Maintenance plan – Plant and Machineries, and Budgeting (Repair & Maintenance expenses).
• Control on the cost of consumable and reduce the total cost.
• Techno-commercial negotiations with venders.