- First Name: HAKAM
- Last Name: ORABI
- City: ABU DHABI
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971556981249
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Field of Study: Electronics Engineering
- College or University: Damascus university
- Time Period: 1999-2006
- Job Title: IT Administrator
- Listed: August 23, 2015 5:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
IT Administrator Assistant / IT Administrator
UAE-ABU DHABI JUL 2010 – Till Present
• IT Planning, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Management, IT Procurement ,IT Support ,IT Budget, Project Planning Project Delivery ,Datacenter Design and Planning .
• Installation, Configuration and administration of Win. Server 2003 ,2008 ,2012 - Active Directory Users and Computers, Group Policy ,DFS , DNS, DHCP, LAN ,VLAN. And Wireless System, Routers, Switches, IP VPN, IP Telephony PBX Cisco and Avaya, McAfee Firewalls ,email gateway , blue coat web filtering .
• Administer and maintain Mail servers in network Exchange servers 2003, 2013.
• Administer and maintain file servers by creating and organizing files structure by DFS.
• Schedule and Perform Microsoft updates installation through WSUS.
• Administer and maintain domain controllers in network.
• SAP Server Daily Monitoring tasks and backup.
• Schedules, performs, and monitors system backups and data recoveries for servers and network infrastructures.
• Monitors systems backup procedures and executes recovery operations when necessary.
• Performing Testing and installation of new versions of software and software patching and keeps systems in compliance with applicable standards in network machines.
• Coordinating with vendors and suppliers for purchasing software, Desktops, Laptops ,Servers , network devices and another IT Equipment, and following up with vendors and suppliers for service contract and supporting their products.
• Coordinate with management for their needs and planes to deliver best solution and service in its time which meet their requirements.
RAQAMIYAT-HSBC BANK IT ENGINEER
Jan 2007 – JUL 2009
• Working as a core member for HSBC IT and system support team .
• Providing IT Support for an approximate 3000 users in UAE and areas .
• involving in rollout of CWD (Common Windows Desktop) project in HSBC Middle East and Region.
• Installing and troubleshooting of all Microsoft products, Lotus Notes and customized HSBC software.
• Ensure Problem investigation and recovery, provide technical support to all levels of IT team, undertake projects with a degree of independence in their delivery to test and implement new software and hardware introduced to the business.
• Ensure all projects are planned and implemented in a proper process and concerned teams are involved and deliver it on time with business satisfaction.
• Network problems troubleshooting (Cables, switches, routers ) .
• Servers Daily monitoring & troubleshooting, Backup & restoration (FAP SERVER , MAIL SERVER , ISA SERVER ).
Having 9 years of IT experience in UAE would like to get a challenging position in IT Infrastructure field under efficient and professional management so as to extend my knowledge and skills that can be utilized to fullest of its growth.