- First Name: Nadeer
- Last Name: Khalid
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971527310756
- Zip/Postal Code: 119616
- Education: B.Sc Computer Science
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- College or University: University of Madras
- Time Period: 1 Month
- Job Title: IT Administrator
- Listed: August 19, 2015 8:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
IT Administrator 1001 EVENTS TOURISM LLC, Dubai, UAE [Nov/2012 – Present]
• Network Administration
• Microsoft Exchange Online Management (Office 365)
• Avaya Telephone Management (Avaya Manager)
• Maintaining Company Web Application and Website (Master Management)
• Working on Photoshop, Office 2013, Video Editing Softwares
• Windows Desktop Support – OS Management, Software Installation, troubleshooting, replacing hardware parts etc…
• Remote Support using team viewer and ammyy.
• Programming - Automation using Visual Basic for Application in Excel
• Fortinet Firewall Management
• Windows Backup and WD Smart ware Backup
• IT Purchases
Job Responsibilities in detail:
• Creating new user in active directory to the selected Organization unit, adding as member of groups if required.
• Managing the group policies for the organizational units like folder redirection, desktop wallpaper, USB blocking, etc…
• Connecting the new client computer to a domain.
• Creating and managing the windows server backups.
• Managing the Alternative backup using the WD Smartware software.
• Installing all the software required for client computer.
• Configuring outlook with Email.
• Configuring printers to the client computers.
• Mapping folders to the client computers.
• Installing network printers.
• Creating and managing the folders and folder access.
• Purchase of Desktops, Laptops, printers, toners etc..
• Development of Excel macro and Visual basic application for office automation.
• Creating database in SQL server and backup procedures.
• Managing the Fortinet firewall.
• Configuring the routers and switches.
• Avaya IP phones management includes IP extension installation, changing extension, managing the short codes (call restrictions),
• Working in Vmware virtualization environment.
• Designing posters, banners, PPT using Photoshop, PowerPoint, etc…
• Video Editing using Sony Vegas Pro.
• Maintaining the master database for our online hotel and service booking engine.
Excel VBA Projects for day to day work flow, administration and various MIS reports.
1. BOMS: Business opportunity Management System - This software allows staff to enter the day to day business received and this in-turn generates MIS on a daily basis which allows management to monitor the daily activities of each staff as well as monitor forecast based on budgets.
2. JFMS: Job Fund Management System - This software is an accounting package developed by me to monitor the receivables and payments against the invoice values. This also monitors the cash flow on a day to day basis and also monitors the cash balance in our banks allowing the finance manager to plan in releasing of payments and cheques.
IT Sales &Technical Support DELL, JUST BTL, UAE [Aug/2010 - Nov/2011]
• Sales, Technical and Customer Support
• Stock Management
• Creating purchase order
• Client Relationship at outlet
IT Administrator INFOSYS, Bangalore, India [Jun/2007-Oct/2009]
• Server and Desktop Support
• Domain user creation and folder access maintenance.
• Printer Management
• Installing Softwares and Drivers
• Developing software application (VB, Excel macro, MS Access Database)
I would like to thank you for providing the opportunity to apply for your company for the mentioned job description in your IT Department.
I am very energetic IT professional who could dedicate in IT tasks in an efficient way, which will help the company to achieve its goals for the growth of the company.
Thanks in advance for the opportunity and looking forward for the interview with you.