- First Name: ashvin
- Last Name: panchal
- City: partapur
- Country: India
- Phone No: +917737205488
- Zip/Postal Code: 327024
- Education: BCA
- Field of Study: IT
- College or University: Sikkim manipal university
- Time Period: 3year
- Job Title: IT helpdesk engineer
- Listed: August 25, 2015 5:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
5 Year Experience in IT Profession career
IT System support at Satyam Computer Sales LTd , Banswara India , October 2011 To ( Panchyat Raj Contract tenders)
Configure and Manage AD Domain services role, FTP,DHCP and User
Authentication and security.
• Responsibility visit Project site and Troubleshooting with hardware, software and network related issues.
Configure and upgrade system software, user software’s and provides Antivirus support.
Maintain and administer devices e.g. IP-Camera, CCTV, Finger Print attendants.
Provide security and access to the user for the concern Department files, Folder and print
Share for the client user.
• Set up the entire hardware, software infrastructure for opening of new offices.
• Timely back up of data.
• Analyze, log, track and complex software and hardware matters of significance pertaining to networking connectivity issues, printer, server, and application to meet business needs.
• Configure email for clients and troubleshooting in outlook 2007, 2010.
• Monitoring and manage 8 server and up to 200 workstation Support Solution with Remote support ( using Remote desktop, VNC viewer) and client side.
• Configure all IT peripherals devices e.g. LAN Printer, Scanner, Web cam, Projector.
• Maintain, Track and update the inventory record and daily client call record.
IT Desktop Support Engineer
at HCL Infosys LTD Ahmadabad, India Nov 2009 - Sep 2011
( Tata Capital Project )
Configure Maintain desktop, laptops Hardware and peripherals devices.
Install all user software’s and configuring Network devices HUB router, switches.
Setting up files and print security for the client.
Configuring Windows 2003 servers, active directory, Configuring client users &
Configuring static and DHCP, FTP IP, Subnet mask.
Troubleshooting Application software & PCs and Peripherals at User desk.
Experience in giving Support for 80 workstation, 6 live servers and Remote support for
The users outside the company.
Deep knowledge in creating and back up Ghost images for install OS and driver recover in different hardware,
and up the server and clients in minutes
Created and test LAN environment for testing network and system applications
IT Professional, System support position 5 years working experience in Software, Hardware and Basic Network support, Assets & inventory management Role .
Installation, coanfiguration of Operating System (Win2k/ WinXP, Win7, 8, linux )
Configuration & troubleshooting MS Outlook & Outlook Express, backup support.
Assembling and troubleshooting of PCs and peripherals devices.
Cabling with Cat5e Crimping LAN connector, straight and cross Cabling.
Configure Network LAN, Wi-Fi, Networks devices: Hubs, Switches, and Routers, Racks.
Install Configure Server Active directory, DNS, DHCP, FTP, Manage User & security.
Remote support Using (Team, VNC viewer, telephonic, remote desktop tools).
Assets, inventory Management, track, record and service call record.