- First Name: Herbert
- Last Name: de la Cruz
- City: Sharjah
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0524282346
- Education: Associate in Computer Technology
- Field of Study: Information Technology
- College or University: AMA Computer College
- Time Period: Immediately
- Job Title: IT Support/ Helpdesk
- Listed: August 19, 2015 10:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
IT SUPPORT Technician/ Desktop Helpdesk
Bacolod City Government
Aug 2013 – May 2015
• Responsible for networking, design, installation and maintenance services.
• Supporting users and network administrators over the phone and by email
• Maintain the company’s network infrastructure.
• Networking and providing support for Windows issues.
• Configuration and testing of any new hardware and software.
• Travelling to client sites to help with installs, deployment, and troubleshooting. Management of the daily data backup and retrieval scheme.
• Installing and operating Windows desktop and server operating systems.
• TCP/IP networking and hardware maintenance and repair. Training On the job trainees.
• Assistance with training of staff and compiling procedural documentation.
• Assisting the network manager with support requests.
• Ensure computer hardware is safe & complies with health and safety legislation.
• Applying patches in accordance with company procedures.
• Troubleshoot Printers and provide minor repairs
Technical Support Representative
Teletech Customer Care Management Philippines Inc.
January 2011- June 2012
• Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
• Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, IPTV, VOIP and more
• Research required information using available resources
• Follow standard processes and procedures
• Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications
• Redirect problems to appropriate resource
• Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software
• Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
• Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations
• Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
Stay current with system information, changes and updates
Office Clerk / Salesman
April 2009 – November 2009
• Answer phones and greet clients warmly.
• Perform data entry
• Perform basic bookkeeping duties.
• Compile financial records.
• Reroute calls to appropriate people.
• Answer inquiries about company.
• Help organize office activities.
• Prepare coffee or get water for staff.
• Hang up company policies around the office.
• Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
• Take and deliver messages.
• Sells company’s products to walk-in customers
A confident and reliable IT support Technician with extensive practical experience of working with computers and resolving any support issues that are raised to the service desk. Possessing a proven ability to administer and control the operation, configuration and maintenance of computer based information systems, as well as having an eye for detail and able to multi -task under pressure. An excellent communicator, can relate well with people at all levels and has the flexibility of working well as part of a team and on my own.
Now looking to further an already successful career by working for an ambitious and expanding company.