- First Name: Sujish
- Last Name: Soman
- City: Sharjah
- Country: India
- Phone No: 00971501642578
- Education: Bachelor of Technology
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- College or University: University of Calicut
- Time Period: 2006-10
- Job Title: IT Systems Engineer - CRM & Infrastructure
- Listed: August 23, 2015 7:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Daily monitor, maintenance & troubleshooting of Talisma CRM in IndusInd Bank at application and server level at L2 position.
• Maintaining test/Production databases, Installation & Upgradation/Migration, Backups & Restore of database.
• Configuration & Monitoring of Replication, Always On Availability and Disaster Recovery (DR) servers located in Hyderabad & Chennai.
• Administration &Creation of SSIS Packages and data imports for the requirements raised by business.
• Configuring and Managing IIS web server.
• Talisma Report Configuration and designing as per the requests from Contact center.
• Testing of Application which is developed by Software Development Team and deploy them on application server.
• Monitoring fragmentation, Rebuild of indexes & Archiving of production database.
• Creating schedule jobs, checking schedule jobs in SQL, modification in procedures.
• Ensuring application & compliance with company’s policies in administration of IT Infrastructure / Facilities.
• Conducting monthly operation reviews with the team, analyzing the existing processes and re-designing the same for enhancing operational efficiency.
• Maintained high SLA of 99.95% for Talisma CRM in IndusInd Bank
• Involved in installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance and with Windows Operating System (Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8) and Servers with RAID configuration (Windows 2003, 2008, 2008R2, 2012 & 2012R2 servers).
• Creation, maintenance and deletion of users in Active Directory.
• Updating patches to all windows systems (Client and Servers) via WSUS server.
• Management of Quota management and Group Policy.
• Maintaining & Troubleshooting LAN Networks.
• Experience in installation, configuration and maintenance of Email clients MS Outlook Office 2007, 2010, 2013.
• Administration of Access Control System.
• Administration and maintenance of user access and security Access cards
• Involved in Domain Migration (India to APAC).
• Involved in Mail server (MDaemon) Backups & Restore.
• Involved in User Terminal Server Recovery, Restore & Back-up.
• Configuring Blackberry Profiles.
• Involved in deployment of Video Conferencing setup.
• Part of Internal audit team for analyzing logs, extracts (user management), security features & ITSM methods.
• Installation & Maintenance of Application Servers like Proxy, Talisma CRM, ERP & Hirecraft
• Installation/Configuration of Laptop/Desktop with Online Backup Software (Druva).
• Involved in Profile configuration and System deployment for the new users.
• Installation of Antivirus (Symantec) & organizing the users.
• Involved in project of Deploying Mcafee.
• VPN Client Installation & Configuration.
• Experience in Installation and Troubleshooting of Xerox, RICHO & HP Printers and Configuration.
• Providing L1 & L2 support to the users through the Ticketing system (Talisma).
• Asset Management and monitoring – Handling the assets across branches.
• Installation of work stations as per the user’s requirements.
• Provide on-call support in emergencies and Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users and the stake holders in response to identified difficulties.
I have nearly 5 years of experience in client facing role with exposure to IT infrastructure support and
database support. In my last profile I served as Systems Engineer for CRM application support in IndusInd Bank
which involved troubleshooting, bug fixing along with engineering team, coordinating with business and SDG team
of the bank to understand the new requirement and checking the feasibility and get the projects done before the deadline along with the maintenance of Disaster Recovery (DR) servers