- First Name: khubaib
- Last Name: khan lodhi
- City: dera ghazi khan
- Country: Pakistan
- Phone No: +92 336 1167878
- Education: master
- Field of Study: MBA
- College or University: ALLAMA IQBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
- Time Period: 2009
- Job Title: ADMINISTRATION
- Listed: August 31, 2015 4:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Designing the list of payroll inputs to prepare salaries of employees.
• Preparing time & attendance records and generating output of monthly reports.
• Handling general accounts related with assignment.
• Providing general administrative support for Account management team.
• Supporting team members on all accounting issues.
• Prepares journal entries, cash, and inter-fund transfers.
• Gathering the data of present employees and creating check list for them.
• Calculating monthly salary & wages of staff & workmen and ensuring statutory deductions & payments.
• Involved in short-listing of the resumes through database & job portal.
• Creating call letters and offer letters of selected candidates.
• Collecting requirement for human resource in consultation with heads of different functional & operational areas .
• Ensuring employee cascade of ‘ways of working’ and completing their joining formalities.
• Monitoring & administering Recruitment Information Systems.
• Designed vacation plan of employees, making leave salary & arranging ticket & transportation for them.
• Looking after the prompt resolution of employee grievances to maintain cordial management-employee relations.
• Served as a coordinator between management & operators for operation of equipment& other general matters.
• Prepared full & final settlement of Shinwoo & Al Mansoor opts.
• Designed & maintained annual leave schedule and filter stock list.
• Looked after the all activities related to accommodation, health, etc.
• Interacted with:
o Operators &Foremen regarding operations matters.
o Al Mansoor & Shinwoo companies regarding salary status.
o Other companies such as spare parts price quotation, LPOs making & follow up with them for timely spare parts stock delivery.
• Generated Equipment Daily Maintenance Report, Department Daily Report &Samsung Heavy Equipment Division (HED)Total Manpower Record File.
• Arranged & updated Employees Data, LPOs ,Quotation &Invoice Files for keeping records & for audit purpose.
• Developed Salary Summary of Shinwoo & Al Mansoor opts.
• Assessed timesheet all SAMSUNG Heavy Equipment Division (HED) opts.
• Involved in:
o Making order to vendor regarding spare parts.
o Procuring stock and maintaining office documents.
• Organized equipment maintenance and repairing schedule.
• MBA (Marketing) with over 14 years of experience in Sales & Marketing & Human Resource Management, Recruitment, Documentation, General Administration and Payroll Management
• Adept at managing people, maintaining healthy employee relations and handling employee grievances, thus creating an amicable & transparent environment
• Gained significant exposure in executing entire gamut of tasks in recruitment process including sourcing, screening, short-listing, selection & appointment, interview, salary fitments, etc.
• Demonstrated abilities in evolving / handling HR system & operations such as Personnel File Management, Employee Relations, Training & Development, Conflict Management, etc.
• Hands-on experience in maintaining harmonious industrial relations among management and workers through efficient administration and resolution of employees’ grievances
• Skilled in executing HR processes with an ability to relate to people across all hierarchical levels in an organization
• An effective communicator with honed interpersonal and analytical skills