- First Name: Syed Mohammed Azher
- Last Name: uddin
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0525208191
- Education: Masters in Finance
- Field of Study: Accounts and Commerce
- College or University: Osmania University
- Time Period: 2010 to 2012
- Listed: August 19, 2015 2:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
RAK Bank- Dubai (UAE) Jan2015 to July 2015
Position: Relationship Officer
Role and Responsibilities:
• Identify potential customers through databases, cold calling, follow up leads and telephone/personal contacts etc.
• Maintaining excellent customer relationship.
• Assisting customers in their selection of various financial services.
• Follow up and resolve pending cases.
• Ensuring quality customer service is delivered.
• Contact potential customers and convince them about the bank’s product offerings.
• Ensuring that the conclusions on all the business sourced on Telesales leads, should be reported to RM.
• Ensuring that prospects are clearly communicated about the bank charges/terms and conditions.
• Ensuring “Know Your Customer” requirements as prescribed by the bank are duly adhered to. All the legal and compliance guidelines provided by the bank are adhered to.
• Data confidentiality and secrecy norms of the bank are adhered to.
• Ensuring that no customer application is misplaced and is kept in safe custody.
• Maintaining complete and detailed knowledge of all assigned products.
• Maintaining accurate and up to date activity records.
LIMRA Motors - Hyderabad (INDIA) September 2012 – Aug 2014
Position: General Accountant
Role and Responsibilities:
• In charge with daily Cash Position and monitors daily Expenses
• In-charge of monthly product inventory/stock-taking.
• Reviews Account Payable and Receivable Weekly Check Runs
• Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
• Handling Purchase Voucher, Payment voucher, and Journal voucher.
• Reconciling the Statement of Suppliers for Payment.
• Recovery of Amounts from the debtors.
• Making Cash Payments to the Suppliers who Works on Daily cash Payments.
• Deal with customers/clients regarding their accountabilities.
• Communicate with the client regarding billing documents and payments Daily bank deposits, posting cash applications and bank reconciliations
• Run weekly, monthly, quarter and yearly reports, as required
• Prepare control documents for use in reconciling job costs, payable and receivable transactions
• Assist other areas of accounting, as needed
• Any other responsibility that may be permanently or temporarily assigned by Manager.
• Update of daily Bank Position and reporting it to Finance Head.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Qualified individual with M.B.A. in Finance & Marketing from Al-qurmoshi Institute of Business & Management.
• Outstanding well as communication skills, verbal as written coupled with exceptional presentation skills; an effective team player with exceptional planning & execution skills coupled with a systematic approach and quick adaptability.
M.B.A. in Finance from Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad, India 2012 70%- I DIVISION
B. Com (Computers) from Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad, India 2010 65%- I DIVISION
• Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 2007
• MS Office
• Accounting Package Tally, Focus
• Very fluent on the Internet for Web Browsing and Information gathering
• Easily adaptable to any Software Package with practice.
• Typing Speed more then 42 words per Minute
My name is Syed Mohd Azher uddin,I am a hard-working and determined professional With Qualification of Masters in Finance Accounts, seeking an opportunity to succeed in a dynamic company.Can Prepare Purchase Voucher, Payment voucher, and Journal voucher, Able to Handle Bank Reconciling, well versed in making of Profit and loss accounts and Finalization of Accounts.
Please find my CV in attachment, My visa last date is 27 Aug 2015.