- First Name: Myla
- Last Name: Garcia
- City: Sharjah
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971 50 8424892
- Education: Computer Programming/Associate Business Management
- Field of Study: Bcom
- College or University: AMA Computer College
- Job Title: Receptionist cum Secretary/HR Assitant
- Listed: August 27, 2015 6:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MULTI TECH ENGINEERING INDUSTRIES LLC
Receptionist cum Secretary /Accounts Assistant/ HR Assistant
September 01, 2010 up to present
• Welcome visitors, guests and customers as they arrive.
• Provide information asked and direct them to the right departments
• Assist visitors and customers to the right staff member.
• Handle telephone call and direct them to the right recipient.
• Maintain registers of visitors, and keep track of caller’s name, contact details, purpose of calls and company names.
• Update the internal Phone list/Mobile Numbers for all staff from time to time.
• Provide an efficient and confidential administrative support as personal secretary of Executive Director, General Manager, Operations Manager and Productions Manager organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
• Performs various duties in support of concerned department’s activities. This includes entering/updating, retrieving and collecting data using computer aided techniques filing, maintaining register and records all incoming/outgoing correspondence/quotations and documents.
• Coordinate with PRO for New Visas, Visa Cancellation and renewal of all Employees.
• Maintain and update the expired and renewals of employee visa, Emirates ID, Labour Card, and passport and health card.
• Coordinate with the insurance companies regarding the registration of employee workmen compensation and medical.
• Manage the documentation of employee bank account opening.
• Tracking and administration of annual and emergency leave.
• Prepare the warning letters, memos and notice as per the instruction of the Director and head of HR.
• Ensure that all correspondence must be copied to the director, GM, HR and Accounts depatment.
• Store employee information confidentially and accurately, in a secured files and computer system.
• Maintain and updates the expired of vehicle insurance and its renewal.
• Safe keeping of all employees passport.
• Coordinate with suppliers for the purchase of printings, and office stationery and other employee related items.
• Maintain the daily attendance of all staff and update the HR head of any absentees/late comers.
• Capable of maintaining departmental or personal information with full confidentiality at all times.
• Check and distribute faxes and email received to corresponding employees.
• Maintain records of engineering documents and drawings in hard copies and electronic files and monitor the revisions and approval status thereof.
• Etisalat/DU issuance of new numbers, monitoring mobile, landline bills, maintain log and upgrade/downgrade of DU packages.
• Coordinate for Business cards and encode all the business cards of the employees and suppliers to the data base.
AL SAFEER GROUP OF COMPANIES
Receptionist cum Secretary / Accounts Assistant / Data Entry Operator
January 21, 2007 – August 21, 2010
• Provide an efficient and confidential administrative support as personal secretary of Executive Director and Purchasing Manager organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
• Answer, screen and route incoming calls, promptly, accurately and courteously.
• Establish and maintain up-to-date filing systems, both hard copy and computer files. Distribute copies as needed, and make computer back up files as needed.
• Order office supplies with approved purchase orders; keep supply closet orderly, arranging supplies for easy access.
• Ensures knowledge of staff whereabouts and maintain accurate and complete sign-in/sign out procedures for staff.
• Doing some accounts work like issuing cheques to the supplier and receiving statement of accounts from the supplier and make sure that their names, date and contact no. are written.
• Possess the capability of self correspondence, calm, friendly personality and above all high organized.
• Maintain a pleasant and tidy reception area to make a good impression on visitors.
• Does the tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Manager.
• Perform a variety of executive support tasks that maybe highly confidential and sensitive.
• Research, compile, assimilate and prepare confidential and sensitive documents, and brief the executive regarding the contents. Take and transcribe dictation as required.
• Read and screen incoming correspondence and reports; make preliminary assessment of the importance of materials and organize documents.
• Liaise between the executive and subordinates or others, transmit directives, instructions and assignments and follow up on status of assignments.
• Update personal files of company personnel, maintain expense details, coordinates public relations related duties and follow up on pending and important matters of senior managers.
• Managing independently all administrative and secretarial duties; keeping a proper filing of the records and organizing the contracts in systematic manner for easy follow up.
• Responsible in Goods Receipt Notes entry and ensures that encoders are doing it correctly.
• Posting and processing of all Goods Receipt Notes and Good Returned Vouchers coming from branch and submit it to the Accounts Department.
• Responsible in feeding new products and promotion items in warehouse and download it to the branch where it is approved.
Nine (9) years Professional work experience as Receptionist cum Secretary in Dubai, U.A.E. and seven (7) years work experience as Accounting Clerk and Sales Coordinator in Philippines.
Well presented with exceptional customer service skills, and the ability to provide an effective reception and switchboard service. Experienced in working under pressure in a quick paced fast moving environment and able to receive guests on arrival in a friendly, helpful and approachable manner. Able to be an integral member of an administrative and clerical team, and can follow instructions and also have a willingness to learn.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPENTENCIES
• Excellence telephone manners
• Self motivated, proactive & hardworking
• Detailed oriented; able to multi-task
• Smart, presentable appearance
• Ability to listen and anticipate
• Good organization and prioritization skills
• Accept and adhere to the need for strict and confidentiality
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, Ms PowerPoint, Database, Oracle/SQL, EPR and Internet)
• Excellent typing skills with attention to detail (45-60 words/minute)
• Able to react quickly and effective when dealing with challenging situation
• Ability to concentrate and work under pressure with time constraint
• Quick learner of new software applications