- First Name: Reymond
- Last Name: Acosta
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0558547376
- Education: High School/ Secondary
- College or University: San Rafael High School
- Job Title: Salesman
- Listed: August 20, 2015 6:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Assist in the process which ensures achieving sales goals by employing above par marketing procedures and strategies.
June 1, 2014 – June 30, 2015
Rustan’s Department Store
Gateway Araneta Center
• Identify new markets and business opportunities and arrange meetings with potential customers.
• Visits potential customers for new business and developing and maintaining relationships.
• Listen to customer requirements and presents appropriately to make a sale.
• Make accurate cost calculations to provide customers with quotations.
• Coordinate with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
• Checks the quantities of goods on display and in stock.
• Attends trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations to represent the employing organisation.
• Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
• Responds to incoming email and phone enquiries.
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
• Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
• Record sales and order information and sends copies to the sales office.
• Review the sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
• Train new sales staff.
April 4, 2012 – April 20, 2014
National Agricultural Development Co.(NADEC)
Suly Exit 16, Riyadh Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Determines call schedule by reviewing priorities with supervisor; discussing special instructions, product promotions, new products, and price changes.
• Maintains customer relationships by visiting with store managers, department managers, and employees; answering their questions; responding to special requests; describing product features.
• Maintains store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
• Maintains inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products.
• Completes call report by observing display and pricing of competitors' products.
• Helps field sales representatives with special promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions; forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of special promotion period.
• Provides information by reporting growth, expansion, or closing of supermarkets in assigned territory.
• Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
AREA SALES SUPERVISOR- FMCG
August 21, 2009 – August 31, 2011
Buraidah,Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Responsible for the overall sales strategy of assigned area and routes.
• Monitor daily activities of salesman and follow up on sales progress and accomplishments.
• Conduct regular meetings with the Sales Manager for feedback on status of sales.
• Checked expired goods, cash shortages on daily basis and ensure payments collection.
• Establish and maintain good contact with all customers and maintain updated Customer details of the assigned area.
• Travel with the sales team regularly, provide backup to the team whenever necessary. Ensure physical involvement in operation of route when staff shortages arise.
• Generate daily and monthly status reports regarding the overall sales achievements and also competitor activities.
• Coordinate and implement sales targets set by the department head, prepare sales statistics and related forecasts.
• Ensure proper implementation of sales campaigns / promotional activities.
• Ensure proper implementation of company policy on financial and sales related matters.
April 19, 2006 – May 8, 2009
Quezon City, Philippines
• Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
• Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
• Advises customers by providing information on products.
• Discuss type, quality and number of merchandise required for purchase
• Advised customers on utilization and care of merchandise
• Provided advice to clients regarding particular products or services
• Provides honest and positive feedback to customers regarding the best products that fit the customers’ expectations.
• Answered customers’ queries and concerns
• Sign customers up for marketing lists and inform of upcoming promotions or customer events.
• Quoted prices and discounts as well as credit terms, trade-in allowances, warranties and delivery dates
• Processes payments by computing purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
• Assisted in display of merchandise
• Maintained sales records for inventory control.
• Participating in periodic team meetings.
• Keeping the work environment neat and clean.
• Communicating with managers regarding customer concerns and employee matters.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Occasionally opening and closing the store.
• Assisting in store administrative tasks.
A dedicated salesman with 4 years experience in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and 4 Years in the Philippines; seeking for a position that will enable me to use my sales skills and marketing-oriented background in the best possible way for achieving the company’s sales goals.