- First Name: ANNIE
- Last Name: EUGENE
- City: DUBAI
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0524067533
- Zip/Postal Code: 50524
- Education: MASTER OF ENGINEERING
- Field of Study: Embedded System Technologies under the faculty of Electrical Engineering
- College or University: Anna University Chennai, India
- Time Period: 2011-2013
- Job Title: Assistant Engineer/Administration
- Listed: August 23, 2015 5:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
1. Stella Mary’s College of Engineering, Kanyakumari, India Assistant Professor-I, Electronics and Communication Engineering 03.11.2014-15.06.2015 Subjects handled: Signals & Systems Control Systems Engineering Digital Principles and System Design Digital Laboratory
2. Oxford Engineering College, Trichy, India Assistant Professor-I, Electronics and Communication Engineering 15.07.2013-10.10.2014 Subjects handled: Real Time Systems Real Time Operating Systems Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications Engineering Practices Laboratory Circuit Theory Soft Computing Techniques Digital Image Processing and Applications
3. Thaai Polytechnic College, Madurai, India Lecturer, Electronics and Communication Engineering 01.06.2011-31.08.2011 Subjects handled: Electronic Devices and Circuits Electronic Devices and Circuits Laboratory
I am a degree holder of B.E(Electronics and Communication Engineering) and M.E (Embedded System Technologies under the faculty of Electrical Engineering) and I have two years of teaching experience in Engineering colleges in India.
I have a good academic record in my school and college exams. I have proved my working excellency in my job by making good results.
I have learnt the software languages like C, MATLAB, JAVA, ASP.NET, VHDL etc. I am very good in using Microsoft office and Internet.
I have presented four papers in national and international conferences and attended many workshops to improve my technical skills.
I have done two projects during my UG and PG courses and my PG project (related to eye) has been approved by the experts in medical field.
I am a good listener as well as hard working good and quick learner. I am passionate about my work. I am a punctual, honest, positive and self motivated person and willing to accept any challenge where i can put my skills for the development of the company and my career. I am easily adaptable to a new environment and eager to learn new things.
I am looking for a job in a globally competitive, professionally managed organization that will enhance my engineering knowledge which will make a positive difference to the performance of the organization.