- First Name: Christinne
- Last Name: Palabay
- City: Baguio City
- Country: Philippines
- Phone No: +639273356786
- Zip/Postal Code: 2600
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- College or University: Saint Louis University- Philippines
- Time Period: February 2010- May 2013
- Job Title: Tenders Administrator- Projects Division, Radiology, Surgical and Disnfection Systems
- Listed: August 25, 2015 2:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Successfully prepared the documents and submittals for the tenders related to Sidra Medical & Research Center, (one of the most prestigious Healthcare project currently in the GCC). The tenders were released on international level. Our bids resulted on securing multiple contracts totaling up to over USD 30M. The tenders were calling for a complex array of submittals, including pre-qualification bids, offers, specification compliance sheets, method statements, HSE policies, drawings etc.
• Successfully managed and controlled the flow of communication and documents transmittals for Sidra Project Implementation, through the client’s Special Online Platform, Aconex. (http://www.aconex.com )
• Successfully prepared the documents for tenders related to Medical City Hospital Project, (largest hospital project in Qatar). So far resulted on securing contracts of around 10M USD and around 40M more are anticipated.
• Managed the bid communication for Medical City Project including (submittal of offers, clarification, communication etc), through the client’s designated online e-Bid system.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare quotations and documents required for tenders and inquiries for customers from government, semi- government and private sectors. Documents include also the tender bonds, tender formats, compliance, brochures and drawings.
• Coordinate with customers and principals/ suppliers as the front line of correspondence during tender preparation.
• Ensure that all offers/ bids are well presented and adequately completed on a timely manner to meet the specified deadlines and client’s expectation.
• Document control and files managing to ensure that all related documents for tenders and enquiries are properly maintained, indexed and filed for the division’s reference
• Prepare, handover and follow-up the documents to the Expediting/ Logistics Dept. to process the order, including quotation, LPO and prepare a summary of Project History and special instructions if any.
• Prepare the Service Agreement quotations and administer the PM schedule and execution with the division’s engineers.
• Maintain, update and administer the Division Profile for marketing and tendering purposes.
• Prepare weekly, monthly and annual reports and/ or as required by superiors.
• Prepare and edit with the Division’s Supervisor the Year-End Report and New Year Business plan for the Annual Management meeting.
• Preparing, editing and fine-tuning the Power Point presentations for the division’s sales team.
• Administrating the Division’s Supervisor calendar and meetings schedules.
• Administering routine office tasks such as filing, typing correspondences and data encoding, sorting e-mails and documents and forwarding them to the intended recipients and/ or responsible persons
• Answers telephone calls and inquiries if knowledgeable on the subject or redirect them to the responsible personnel
• Coordinates with the HR Dept. any travel itineraries of any of the division staff and guest, and arrange the clients’ overseas site visits and training.
To secure a position where I can utilize my administrative and interpersonal skills with accuracy and efficiency, at the same time contribute to the company’s growth and development.