- First Name: Arlene
- Last Name: Liwanag
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0502122285
- Education: Bachelor of Science
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Listed: August 24, 2015 5:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Emitac Mobile Solutions LLC
Dubai Media City, Dubai, U.A.E.
October 06, 2008 – June 13, 2015
Activity: Telecommunication Services / Distribution/Retail
Supply Chain Executive
• Raise purchase requisitions in Oracle for devices (Apple & Nokia) and accessories (Apple, Nokia, BB, Wiko, Aegis, Plantronics & 3rd Party Accessories)
• Initiate and expedite purchase orders in terms of price, allocation and stocks availability
• Interface/handle customers inquiry/issues
• Evolving and maintaining documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems
• Conduct current and future forecasting analysis, ensuring forecasting processes and methods are followed
• Assemble and analyze all data pertinent to creating the sales forecast (historical sales, market trends, seasonality, promotions, and inventory levels)
• Make recommended adjustments to forecast and inventory targets based on changes in demand and market trends
• Manage inventory targets (including safety stock levels) that are approved by management
• Prepare, report, and communicate forecast and inventory measurements to management (forecast accuracy, inventory plan vs. targets)
Colt International L.L.C.
Bur Dubai, Dubai, U.A.E.
April 10, 2007 – September 30, 2008
Activity: Measuring Control System Installation and Repairing Security & Surveillance System Installation & Maintenance Security Control & Alarm Equipment Trading
• Customer liaison
• Preparation of quotations, technical submittals and other sales documents to the client
• Handle and process customer’s order and requirements
• Encode purchase orders from the client
• Provide support to the customers, sales department and freight forwarders on shipment status
• Ensuring prompt delivery of products and ensuring clients needs are fully satisfied
• Preparing Auto Cad drawings
• Responsible for providing support for all departments
• General office administration and secretarial duties
Technip Middle East FZCO
Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, U.A.E.
October 02, 2005 – March 18, 2007
Activity: Trading in Equipment and Materials (Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Energy, Cement, Installation & Food Processing Industries), Technical Support & Regional Centre
• Responsible for a variety of administrative and clerical duties necessary to run the organization efficiently
• Serve as information and communication managers of the office; plan and schedule meetings and appointments; organize and maintain paper and electronic files; and disseminate information by using the telephone, mail services, Web sites, and e-mail
• Handle travel and guest arrangements, sending and receiving documents
• Assistance aided by a variety of office equipment, such as fax machines, photocopiers, scanners, and videoconferencing and telephone systems
• Compose correspondence, prepare minutes of meeting, purchase supplies, manage areas such as stockrooms, and retrieve data from various sources
• Ensure that the Company has adequate insurance cover for all of its assets and for all possible third party liabilities
• Responsible for the procurement of adequate insurance coverage of the employees.
• Prepare , coordinate , process employees HR matters to JAFZA office as per set of policies and procedures
Philippine Shin-Ei Incorporation
Clark Special Economic Zone, Pampanga, Philippines
May 02, 2003 – August 31, 2005
Production Planning and Control
• Establishing communication and coordination channels between the different concerned departments for the completion of the project
• Planning, organizing, motivating, implementing and controlling of all activities such that the objectives of the project are achieved
• Sequencing the work to be performed so that it can be carried out logically and efficiently
• Determining and allocating resources required, either raw materials or manpower, time phased planned expenditure budget, and integrate cost, resources and schedule
• Coordinating with the production manager to ensure that the production is conforming
• Scheduling the desired time and date of the delivery
I am applying for a position suited to me for which I am enthusiastically interested. I am very much willing to be trained as per the required position to move forward and embrace new challenges and opportunities.
With my previous employers, where I have worked, I have gained a reputation and can easily work with others in a professional manner to achieve a common goal.
My enclosed resume will provide you with greater details of my background and what I have to offer. In the meantime I would like to thank you for considering my application.