- First Name: Muhammad Sajawal
- Last Name: Bashir
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971564046676
- Education: Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Field of Study: ACCA
- College or University: Skans School of Accountancy
- Time Period: 2009-2011
- Job Title: Accountant/Auditor
- Listed: August 20, 2015 5:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Senior Accountant ▪September 2013–July 2015
▪Direct Homes ▪ Dubai, United Arab Emirates
•Maintain day to day accounts and book keeping
•Made Ledger and journal entries
•Prepare and Maintain Trail Balance
•Maintain bank reconciliation statement and reconciliation of debtor and creditor
•Maintain petty cash book and assist in monthly cash reconciliation process
•Monitor the Division’s cash flow to insure adequate liquidity and timely collections from receivable
•Prepare and maintain Payment Voucher, Receipt voucher and Journal Voucher
•Maintain all accounting voucher entry and Upkeep of an accurate accounts filing system
•Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database
•Prepare monthly employee salary sheet and maintain payroll ledger.
•Prepare monthly Wages Protection System-Payroll Services
•Prepare monthly expense sheet and reconcile with ledger.
•Manage and supervise all company’s financial and accounting activities
•Prepared and analyzed financial statements
Leasing & Admin Officer: (Direct Homes)
During above period I performed following task as leasing and admin officer.
• Renew the tenancy contract with Landlord and tenant.
• Prepare and maintain MOU and tenancy contract.
• Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database
• Prepare monthly Property renewal report.
• Prepare monthly Property Profit & Loss and day’s loss report.
• Manage and supervise company properties portfolio
• Daily contact with clients and other parties.
• Dispute issue sends to Legal Department.
• Receive inspection report from maintenance department.
• Advertise the property on Dubizzle, Booking.com etc.
• Maintain company documents e.g Trade License, MOA, Passport copies of all partners etc.
• Maintain and arrange all company documents for the renewal of Trade License.
• Contact and provide necessary documents to PRO for staff employment visa.
Accounts Manager ▪June 2013 – August 2013
▪Cordial Shoes & Co ▪Lahore, Pakistan
Audit Assistant ▪March 2011 – March 2013
▪Zulfiqar Ahmed & Co ▪Lahore, Pakistan
Chartered Accountants (A Member Firm of the INAA Group)
Being Audit Assistant I got the opportunity to perform couple of external and other assurance assignments. The qualities I mastered during the course of audit include:
Planning and conducting professional management system audits
Generating ideas to maximize assignment profitability
Identifying areas of potential efficiency improvements
Involved in financial reporting, risk management, compliance & integrations
Compiling reports of audit results to senior managers
Daily contact with client staff and other parties
Promote controls and sound risk management
Draft audit reports for review by the audit managers
Identify any gaps in controls and make practical recommendations
Major Clients & Assignments
Pepsi Cola International Private Limited
Rural Development Foundation
Farm Dynamics Pakistan Private Limited
Pioneer’s Private Limited
Levi Strauss Pakistan Private Limited
▪Deharki Sugar Mills Private Limited
Responsibilities as a ‘Team Leader’ in ‘Cost Audit’ assignments included the performance of following major tasks:
▪Verification of cost accounting records such as the accuracy of the cost accounts, cost report, cost statements, cost data and costing technique.
▪Examinations of these records to ensure that they are adhere to the cost accounting principles, plan, Procedures and objectives.
▪MCB Bank Limited
Conversion of credit proposals & financials of more than 1,586 clients in already agreed excel files
A hardworking, fast leaner and resourceful person that can work independently with professional ethics, enclosed herewith is a copy of my resume that details my academic qualifications and practical experiences gained through the cooperative education program.
I have great skills and experience in Audit Auditor, Bookkeeping and Accountant.
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how my education, practical skills and Professional background would qualify me for a job.
An ACCA (Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants) qualified looking for a job that suits to my knowledge and unique capabilities.
I am ready to join immediately.
Please view my attached CV.
Looking forward to hear your positive response.
Muhammad Sajawal Bashir
00971 56 4046676
Skype Id: sajawal.bashir1