- First Name: Vanessa
- Last Name: Te
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0501191528
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education
- Field of Study: Education
- College or University: West Visayas State University , Philippines
- Time Period: 7 years of experience
- Job Title: HR /ADMIN & OFFICE ASSISTANT/ MD &GM SECRETARY / IMPORT & OFFICE COORDINATOR
- Listed: September 6, 2015 4:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 2008 – up to present
Al Deek Ladies Accessories Ind. Llc. / Al Deek Cosmetics Est./ Al Deek Foodstuff Est.
• Secretary to the Managing Director and General Manager
• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
• Implement and maintain office systems
• Maintain schedules and calendars
• Arrange and confirm appointments
• Handle incoming mail and other material
• Set up and maintain filing systems
• Operate office equipment
• Manage office space
• Responsible for punching food & hair item orders from GCC,local and international suppliers (Holland, Hongkong, Thailand, Philippines. )
• Plan and manage orders/ordering process in a timely and efficient manner to meet demand and priorities.
• Responsible for import container bookings from shipping lines. Proforma and rate confirmations
• Negotiates rates/quotation from shipping line and international supplier (prices discounts)
• Corresponds and communicates with all local (Carrefour, Spinney’s etc) and international suppliers.
• Responsible for insuring the consignment/cargo before the loading or departure date.
• Prepares monthly employee salaries ( WPS file & Cash & Monthly Commission)
• Coordinates with suppliers to ensure timely delivery and resolve any disparities in ordering process.
• Responsible for keeping employee files (passports, contracts etc)
• Prepares needed documents for employees visa applications and cancellations
• Prepares documents needed and keeping track of employees’ visa and passport renewal and trade license renewal.
• Responsible for checking and filing local customer invoices, goods return vouchers and sales return.
• Prepares cheques, bank letters and telex transfers.
• In charge of filing documents, Proforma and import documents.
• Explain to suppliers and customers all policies, terms, conditions and requirements for imports and payment terms.
• Coordinate with superiors for proper handling of imports and product ordering.
• Petty cash handling and Accounts handling if concerned persons is on leave.
• Coordinate with company PRO.
CALL CENTER AGENT /CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE
January 2008 – July 2008
Teletech – Iloilo Site
Iloilo City, Philippines
• Receiving overseas calls and queries to all T-Mobile USA customers.
• Memo all information and changes made by customers to their account
• Maintains thorough knowledge of merchandise to provide helpful pieces of advice to customer.
• Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
• Communicate customer request, queries and complaints to superior.
• Troubleshoot customers phone and changing mobile number
• Typing and submitting Help Desk Ticket. Sending email to Business care
• Offering latest phones, accessories, plans and features to customers.
ACSI BUSINESS & COMPUTER SCHOOL
June 2005– May 2006
Iloilo City, Philippines
• Create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to students learning.
• Plan and prepare lessons in order to deliver the National Curriculum ensuring breadth and balance in subject.
• Identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations.
• Maintain good order and discipline among the students, safeguarding their health and safety.
• Organise and manage groups or individual students ensuring differentiation of learning needs, reflecting all abilities.
• Plan opportunities to develop the social, emotional and cultural aspects of students’ learning.
• Maintain a regular system of monitoring, assessment, record-keeping and reporting of students progress.
• Prepare appropriate records for the transfer of students.
• Ensure effective use of support staff within the classroom.
• Participate in staff meetings as required.
• Contribute to the development and co-ordination of a particular area of the curriculum.
• Be part of a whole school team, actively involved in decision-making on the preparation and development of policies and programmes of study, teaching materials, resources, methods of teaching and pastoral arrangements.
• Ensure that school policies are reflected in daily practice.
• Communicate and consult with superiors over all aspects of students education – academic, social and emotional.
• Liaise with outside agencies when appropriate eg. Educational Psychologist.
• Continue professional development, maintaining a portfolio of training undertaken.
• Support the Headteacher in promoting the ethos of the school.
• Promote the welfare of students and to support the school in safeguarding students though relevant policies and procedures.
• Promote equality as an integral part of the role and to treat everyone with fairness and dignity.
• Recognise health and safety is a responsibility of every employee, to take reasonable care of self and others and to comply with the Schools Health and Safety policy and any school-specific procedures / rules that apply to this role.
May 2006– February 2007
Iloilo City, Philippines
• Establishes and maintains a variety of filing system and records of general and confidential information.
• Assists hotel guests and receives calls for hotel reservation
• Prepares daily reports and inventories for hotel stocks, supplies and laundry.
• Types of correspondences and staff reports. Filling in all hotel reports and information
• Catering all guests complaints and disputes
• Handles management of hotel operations
• Handles scheduling of hotel staff
Seeking for an opportunity that offers long-term employment with challenging and rewarding career experience where I can apply the fullness of my skills, knowledge and abilities.