- First Name: vinu
- Last Name: bobby
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 00971552534400
- Education: BE Computer Science
- Listed: August 24, 2015 3:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Contact no: +971-55-2534400
Position Applied: Software Engineer
Seeking a position to utilize my academic background, skills and abilities to achieve career development that offers professional growth.
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• BACHELOR OF COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING (B.E) in the year 2008, Karnataka, India affiliated to VISVESVARAYA TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY – BELGAUM, KARNATAKA, INDIA.
• In House Certification in Oracle PL/SQL ,Forms and Reports – 2014
• In House Certification in ASP.Net
• Certified in MS Office Advance and Advance Excel
• Certification of Appreciation in Student Internet World -2006 Programme as an instructor, conducted by Department of Information Technology and Bio technology, Government of Karnataka as part of Bangalore IT.
• Certificate for participating in n’gage-IT-2008, A National Level Technical Paper Presentation Competition.
• Diploma in ‘C’ Programming from MICE, Manipal Institute of Computer Education -2005.
• Certified Software Testing Professional Programme covering the subjects Functionality Testing, Winrunner, Load Runner and Test Director, conducted by Testers Training Academy of Softsmith, Chennai – 2007.
PROJECTS AND TRAINING
• The Project ‘MOBILE JOB SEARCH’ completed using software – Netbeans-5_5, Tomcat server 5.5, MySql Server with ODBC connecter, SQL Yog Community 5.25, J2ME, MIDP1.0, CLDC1.1, J2SE, J2EE.
• Mini Project on ‘LINUX TEXT EDITOR’ in system software.
• Mini Project which demonstrates the clear idea of role of Computer Graphics in gaming applications implemented with graphics using ‘C’.
WORK EXPERIENCE : MAY 2008 – DECEMBER 2008
Worked as an HR Consultant cum Office Administrator in Al Saadah Management Consultancy, Sharjah, UAE.
• Recruiting and staffing logistics..
• Assisting with employee relations.
• Company-wide committee facilitation and participation.
• Company employee communication.
• Compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping.
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health reporting and employee services.
• Maintaining employee files.
• Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
• Filing and maintaining of office records.
• Arranging appointments for the Clients and preparing the meeting room
• Respond to guest complaints and requests.
• Keeping records of visitors.
• Attending visitors and managing front office.
• Prepare the daily report for the manager.
• Screening resumes and schedule interviews for different vacancies.
• Sending / receiving and proper distribution of emails.
• Internal coordination of various activities in the office.
• Preparing correspondence and attending telephone calls.
• To fix appointments with prospects and clients.
• Good communication skills, highly productive and fast learner.
• Can easily assimilate new ideas and adapt very well to change.
• Capable of executing and bringing any project to successful completion with minimum guidance.
• Disciplined and Organized in all work areas.
Nationality : Indian
Date of birth : 04-04-1981
Marital Status : Married
Visa Status : Husbands Visa
Languages known : English, Malayalam