- First Name: RASALUDHEEN
- Last Name: S M
- City: SHARJAH
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 971559463268
- Zip/Postal Code: 6042
- Education: DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
- Field of Study: COMPUTER
- College or University: R V S COLLEGE COIMBATORE
- Time Period: 2006-2009
- Job Title: SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
- Listed: August 23, 2015 4:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Position: Presently Working as System Administrator in Al Mazroa Trading & Industries in Sharjah, UAE.(2013 july to Present)
• JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Hardware Support.
• Installing and configuring of Operating systems such as Windows 98, Windows2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003.
• Installing and managing of various range of printers, scanners and internal modem & external modem also.
• System Trouble shooting.
• IT infrastructure designing and implementing
• All types of printer servicing
• Giving onsite support for customers hardware and software issues
• Assembling pc with customer requirements.
• Preparing quotes for IT products
• Tally software installation, data backups, maintenance activation etc.
• Daily Monitor Check Up Every Systems.
• Assisting P R O WORKS
• System Administrator for ITL WORLD TRAVEL MANAGEMENT COMPANY INDIA as Since 4th Apr 2012 to June 2013)
• Installing and Maintenance of GDS (Global Distribution Services) providers like Galileo, Abacus, and Amadeus.
• Installing and configuring of Operating systems such as Windows 98, Windows2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Linux (Ubuntu).
• Configuring of mail service such as Outlook Express, Microsoft Outlook.
• Installing and Managing of various range of printers, scanners and internal modem & external modem also.
• Installation of various software’s like AutoCAD, Microsoft Visual studio.
• Configuring the routers, VLAN for the clients and help responsibility of maintaining
• Network troubleshooting in complex environments, VLAN configurations.
• Implementing sharing security for the system and network.
• Installing of Windows server according to the requirement of the Number of System to be connected to the network.
• Implemented TCP/IP addressing on the nodes.
• Installation of ADS, DNS and DHCP on Windows 2000, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008.
• Implementing & Administrating User/group accounts, policies, backup, printing, backup, NTFS permissions.
• Data recovery from corrupted Windows partitions
.Position: Worked as an IT Support cum Service Engineer in HCL Info systems, since 23/11/2010 to 30/1/2012.
• Hardware troubleshooting.
• Software installation.
• Filed servicing.
• Os installation and maintenance.
• IT product sales.
• Network cable crimping.
• Pc assembling.
• Setting LAN networks.
• Giving support for AMC customers.
• Laptop serving hardware and software.
Position: Worked as an service engineer in INFO CARE SYSTEMS Branch of Wipro InfoTech, since 20/05/2009 to 18/11/2010.
• Hardware Support.
• Managing user accounts and permissions
• Expertise in TCP/IP, Sub netting and Allocation of IP address
• Extensive skills in implementing and deploying Microsoft products.
• Extensive skills in verifying and deploying operating systems patches and service packs.
• Administration of Active Directory Service.
• Upgraded workstations and printers to 100Mbps, which significantly improved desktop connectivity.
• Implemented internet connection sharing service using D-link router(DI-LB604)
• Established DHCP service using D-link router
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I Am RASALUDHEEN .S.M an experience of 3 years in India and 2 year UAE EXPERIENCE here by forwarding my personal resume for your kind and favorable consideration for the post of IT Technician works. I Have Valid UAE Driving License.
Expertised In: Hardware Support.
Trouble Shooting .
I trust your good selves will find my credentials most suitable for any related posts under your consideration.
My No :971559463268
Please Find The Attached File