INSTRUMENTATION & ELECTRICAL ENGINEER / QC ENGINEER Looking for a new Job. (Having 5+ years of sound experience in Power, Oil & Gas Industry)
- First Name: Jijo
- Last Name: Martin
- City: Abudhabi
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971567620036
- Zip/Postal Code: 42085
- Education: Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech)
- Field of Study: Instrumentation Engineering
- College or University: VVIT / Calicut University
- Time Period: 2006-2010
- Job Title: INSTRUMENTATION & ELECTRICAL ENGINEER / QC ENGINEER
- Listed: August 24, 2015 5:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Designation:Instrumentation & Electrical Engineer.(QA/QC)
Duration: April 2013– Presently Working.
Organization:Nasser Saied Al Hajiri Corporation,Abudhabi-UAE.
1. Project Description: Takreer Ruwais Refinery Expansion Package #3 off sites & Utilities (RRE), Abu Dhabi-UAE.
2. Project Description: Takreer Carbon Black & Delayed Coker Project (CBDC) . Abu Dhabi-UAE.
EPC Contractor-Samsung Engineering & Construction Ltd (SECL).
Responsibility & Nature of work:
• Responsible to verify that company procedures and process are being implemented in accordance with the Project Quality Program.
• Good knowledge in Auto Cad, PLC, SCADA, PAC, ESD, DCS, Telecom and F&G systems.
• Review Hook Up diagrams, P&ID, Instruments I/O list- Data sheets, Cable/ DB schedules, BOM, Calibration Protocols, ITP Matrix & Preparation of MC Dossiers.
• Technical Co-ordination with client for the field modifications in line with contractual obligations.
• Calibration, Erection & Commissioning of all types of field Instruments by using HART (Field Communicator-375).
• Bently Nevada 3500 system related turbo supervisory Instruments testing & Commissioning.
• Erection / Commissioning of 110 KV, 33 KV Substations- LV, Telecom, Fire & Gas Systems.
• Carry out Quantity Estimation and Engineering BOQ verification as per AFC drawing.
• Erection / Commissioning Experience in GE-9FA Turbines, Water Treatment Plants, HRSG & Oil Pump Houses.
• Participate in FAT, Site Inspection Test (SIT), Site Acceptance Test (SAT), Functional Test & Sequence / Loop check for new System / Equipment installation, modification & upgrade.
• Manpower planning-mobilization, materials and its flow control consumables arrangements for smooth progress of the projects and prepare data sheets, safety coordination’s, coordination with client, permits etc.
• Hands on experience with Bently Nevada, Endders –Hassur, Emerson, Yokogawa, Honeywell, United Electricals, Thermostatic, Magnetrol, & Fisher-Controls field instruments.
• Preparation of RFI (Request For Inspection) Schedules as per approved ITP(Inspection Test Plan) & Conduct the Inspection of Materials, All types of field Instruments, JB/Panel boards, Conduits, Tubing’s, Raceway/Tray works, Lighting fixtures/Power Outlets, CAT 6A- Cables-Wires Test, Glanding &Termination of cables in PLC / DCS panel, MCC, field sides.
• Inspection, Testing, Commissioning of F&G Systems, Telecom systems- PA, Access Control etc as per QA/QC Standards.
• Well versant with International Industry Codes & Standards-NFPA, IEC, BS, ANSI, etc.
• Initiate remedial / Corrective action based on standard, code, and specification and verify the closure of NCR/SOM.
• Good knowledge on the preparation of ITP, Material Approval Request-MAR, MS, ITP Matrix.
• Monitor loop check folder documents are as per required procedure prior to release for final loop.
• Verifying instrumentation systems are installed as per P & ID and Hook up drawings.
• Co-Ordination with planning department for scheduling & Invoice etc.
• Functional test of 110 KV, 33 KV Substations LV (Lighting / COP), Telecom, F&G systems.
• Provide technical supports to Projects for review of design documents produced by FEED consultants, EPC contractors while ensuring uniformity and compliance to company standards.
• Conduct loop check / Functional Tests, Sequence check and Attending FAT, SAT, MC Walk down, SIT with Client/Third Party Inspector-BUREAU VERITAS.
• Involved in the punch-listing of the completed construction activities and expedite timely close out as per A, B and C categories.
• Co-Ordinate with sub-contractors for evaluating the quality, Progress of the works, Inspections and submitting the weekly reports to QA/QC Manager.
• Ensure that all related works, inspection and testing activities with regards to Environment, Health & Safety (HSE) procedures and maintenance rules are respected.
Designation:Instrumentation & Control Engineer. (Erection & Commissioning) Duration:Mar 2011 – April 2013.
Organization:Wintech Instruments & Technologies Pvt Ltd, Chennai-India.
1. Project Description: Reliance Power Ltd- 2400 MW Combined Cycle Power Project Commissioning In Samalkot, AP-India.
Total 3 blocks each having 2 GTG [GE-9FA], 1 STG, 2 HRSG and total capacity 3 x 800MW.
2. Project Description: Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board- 2 x 500 MW Thermal Power Project Erection & Commissioning in Marwa, CG-India. Total 2 units having the capacity 2 x 500 MW. Turbine, Generator & Boiler are from BHEL-India.
Responsibility & Nature of work:
• Provide Engineering / Technical directions to all field Erection & Commissioning activities.
• Identifies Instrument technical issues and raises queries to the Pre-commissioning Supervisor.
• Calibration, Erection & Commissioning of field Instruments - Thermocouple, RTD, Conductivity Analysers, Flame scanners (SiC), Control valves, Solenoid valves, MOV, switches/Gauges (Temperature, flow, level, pressure), Level indicators etc.
• Provide technical hands-on support for GE -Mark*VI e, PLC / PAC systems GE Fanuc Versamax RX 3i, AB - Micro logic 1000 series, SIEMENS S7-300.
• Bently Nevada 3500 system related turbo supervisory instruments commissioning & testing - Turbine Vibration measurement systems-Seismic, Proximity sensors, Key Phasor, Speed sensor, Hazardous gas detectors etc.
• Trouble shooting, Calibration & Commissioning & of Transmitters- PT, LT-Radar, Ultra Sonic, FT-Electromagnetic type ,Mass flow meter, DP Transmitter (Yokogawa-EJA440 A, Rosemount-2051,3051,Honey Well) by using HART Communicator.
• Identification of systems and sub-systems by marking up of PFD’s and PID’s.
• Familiar with Industrial Automation Communication Protocols and Good knowledge in CEMS.
• Field Junction Boxes & Terminations, Instrument Conduits, Tubing, Cable tray works.
• Loop checking of Signal / Control cables in PLC / DCS-Marshalling panel, MCC, JB and field mounted Instruments.
• Fiber communication network established as per GE network topology.
• Adroit with the concept of inspection on installation of Ex-equipment’s (Ex d, Ex e, Ex in, Ex n etc) and associated accessories in potentially explosive hazardous atmosphere.
• Preparing As-built drawings for final submission, Co-ordinate and manage the completion of the commissioning activities in accordance with the agreed strategy and schedule.
• Initiates inquiry and purchase order requisitions, evaluates quotations, prepare bid tabulations and also familiar with scope of work, monitor scope change and raise change notifications etc.
• Erection & Commissioning experience in De-Mineralized (DM) plant, Fuel oil pump house (FOPH), Substations, Boiler, Turbine, HRSG, Lectro dryer / Air Dryer etc.
Designation:Trainee Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer. Duration:Aug 2010 – Feb 2011.
Organization:Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB).India.
1. Project Description: 128 MW Kozhikode Diesel Power Project (KDPP) Kerala, India.
Total 8 units having the capacity 8 x 16 MW. Diesel Engines-18V46C, are from Wartsilla Finland.
Instrumentation & Electrical Maintenance, Operation and Controlling works:
• Filtering of Transformer Oils in Plant (2000 LPH, Ultra high vacuum type) & checking the BDV.
• Hardware trouble shooting of PLC and all types of Field Instruments.
• Calibration of sensors such as Thermocouple, RTD etc, after 3000hr.
• Maintenance of Boiler (WHRB), Black starter, Valves & Switches etc.
• Starting, running, Stopping of Diesel Engines (18V46C) and Synchronization of Alternators.
• Operation, Maintenance & Control of Fuel Oil Treatment House (Filtration of Diesel & LSHS).
• PLC Interfacing with MMI, SCADA & Its working in Real time and Historical Trend.
Expertise in the following Instruments:
Gauges/Switch (Pressure, Temperature / Flow, Level)-Make Thermostatic & United Electricals.
Gas Sensors (H2, HC, H2S) - Make General Monitors.
Transmitter (PT, FT, LT-Radar, Ultrasonic) - Make Yokogawa, Rosemount, Honey Well.
Vibration Sensors (Proximity, Sesmic) Key Phasor, Speed sensor -Make Bently Nevada.
Flame Scanners (Sic) & Analyzers -Make Bently Nevada, GE.
Temperature Element (Thermocouple-K,J Types & RTD PT-100)-Make Semco,Convex,Weston.
Flow meters (Ultrasonic, Electromagnetic, Vortex, and Coriolis) - Make Endders –Hassur.
MOV, Control Valve, Pneumatic Valve-Make Auma, Rotork, Fisher-Controls.
Telecom- PA / Access Control Systems- Tyco / Omega & ABB.
Fire & Gas Systems (Addressable Smoke/Heat detectors, MCP, Bell, Beacon, Gas Alarm Horn, Clean Agent, HSSD/VESDA)- Make Safco-Notifier, Fulleon, Xtralis IFT-4 et
Instrumentation Engineering graduate with 5+ Years of Experience in Construction, Quality control, Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning & Maintenance of Instrumentation & Electrical-LV Systems in Power(8×16 MW Diesel, 3×800 MW CCPP, 2×500 MW Thermal) Oil & Gas Projects.
I have the approval from SAMSUNG ENGINEERING (SECL) as a E&I(QA/QC) Engineer and also Certified by ASCB (E) in Advanced Diploma In Industrial Automation – PLC, DCS, SCADA, VFD, PAC etc.
Having EPC project experience with Samsung Engineering for TAKREER RRE#3 & CBDC Projects. Seeking for a suitable opening.
I’m available for an interview kindly contacts me +971-567620036 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice period: immediately available