- First Name: Ayaz
- Last Name: Ahmed
- City: Ajman
- Country: Unknown or Invalid Region
- Phone No: 00971555914457
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Field of Study: Accounting, Banking , Economics
- College or University: University of the Punjab
- Time Period: 10 days
- Job Title: Accountant
- Listed: August 23, 2015 1:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Accountant – Granada Décor, Ajman UAE. (July 2014 – Present)
• Maintaining the Company accounts managing the Cash flow of the company.
• Administration of all accounts department, filling of accounting records.
• Handing of all transaction i.e. posting of salaries and petty cash book of the company.
• Ensure timely booking and payment of supplier’s invoices.
Trade Finance Officer – Bank Alfalah Ltd – (Abu Dhabi Group) (July 2010 – June 2014)
• Handling and Managing Department having volume 6 Billion
• Communicate with treasury to obtain foreign exchange rates
• Communicate with customers to finalizing the exchange rates
• Scrutinizing documents of Export L/C for negotiation purpose.
• Preparation of DLTL documents and submission to SBP.
• Handling Inquiries, Documentation, Feedback & Objections
• Reporting to State Bank & Inter-departmental Communication
• Handle all payments, Conveying and Crediting
• Issuing Export Proceed Realization Certificate
• FX Blotter reporting to Treasury and Handle relevant queries
• Foreign Documents Bills For Collection (FDBC)
• Composing Monthly Return (FX-Return)
• Islamic Export Refinance Part-II (IERS-II)
CAD Officer – Bank Al Falah Ltd – (Abu Dhabi Group) (February 2009 – June 2010)
• Preparation of Charge documentation related to Islamic mode of financing.
• Maintenance of Safe-in Safe-out register
• Safe Custody of Security Documentation and charge Documents before sending to CACL.
• Balancing of Stamp on hand.
• Maintaining credit files.
Car Ijarah Officer – Bank Al-falah Ltd – (Abu Dhabi Group) (October 2007 – January 2009)
• Legal Documentations, Processing Credit Proposal & Applications.
• Initiating and processing of Insurance Claims
• Repossessions of Vehicles & Recovery on Doubtful Debts
• Charity Recovering
• Verification of Customers Assets & ECIB Reporting
• Maturity of vehicles & Issuance of N.O.C.
Accounts Officer – Phoenix Armour Pvt Ltd (Leading Security Company) (August 2006 – September 2007)
• Preparation of all set of financial statements including cash flows statement.
• Verify, rectify and record General Ledger Transactions and subsidiary ledgers Transactions.
• Authenticate and countersign the balance confirmation certificate of Accounts Payable and receivables
• Dealing with the Bankers and other financiers ensure timely reconciliation of balances.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
I am a highly competent professional with 7 years of extensive functional experience in Banking, accounting and finance. I have consistently contributed to previous companies in safeguarding finance by preparing accurate and timely accounting reports, ensuring reliability and worthiness. I am strategic thinker, committed team player as well as having ability to work independently even under pressure. Possess excellent communication, organizational, coordination, problem solving and decision making skills. Adept in accounting Softwares.