- First Name: ASIF
- Last Name: NAWAZ
- City: DUBAI
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 00971509094325
- Zip/Postal Code: 000
- Education: MBA HR
- Field of Study: HR
- College or University: INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN
- Time Period: JUNE 2007 TO TILL
- Job Title: EXECUTIVE HR & ADMINISTRATOR
- Listed: September 7, 2015 8:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
COMPANY: CALETHON CONSTRUCTION (DUBAI-UAE)
Position: Executive HR & Administrator
Tenure: Aug 2015 to Till Date (continue)
• Handled End to End Recruitment process to Mid-Level and worker Category.
• Recruitment sourcing through job boards, database search, recruitment consultants, social networking sites and any other methods required.
• Follow up mechanism – With third party vendors, HRM, PRO, Liaison Departments Follow the recruitment process guidelines by ensuring offer letters are prepared.
• Reference check for candidates, Visa processing formalities.
• Dealing with recruitment consultants and Vendors for relationship building and Organize and maintain contracts with the recruitment consultants.
• Keeping close contact with the client in order to be aware of all the Recruitment requirements of the client and their Recruitment drives.
• Observe jobs to obtain information about job requirements
• Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of Media
• e.g., Newspapers, Social websites
• Using candidate databases to find the right person for the client’s vacancy.
COMPANY: DESCON ENGINEERING (Abu Dhabi-UAE)
Tenure: June 2007 to July 2015
1. Position: Executive HR & Personnel (Recruitment & Selection)
Tenure: March 2012 to July 2015
• Analysis of current HR requirements across a number of departments and preparation of future manpower forecasts (trend analysis, work load analysis, work force analysis).
• Screening resumes as per Job Description provided; Resumes are sourced from the internal database, field sourcing, job portals like naukrigulf.com, monstergulf.com, gulftalent.com, social network sites etc, references and responses to Adverts.
• Conduct direct and telephonic interviews of job applicants; evaluated applicant skills, make recommendations and forwarding the short listed profiles for final interview.
• Coordinating and participating as a selection panel member in recruitment process, including selection, appointment process, preparing reports.
• Correspondence with Manpower agents (Local and Overseas), Head Office and Project Sites to update recruitment and visa status and to pursue timely mobilization as per deployment plan.
• Manpower mobilization/deployment at project sites after completion of all their legal formalities as per laws of land.
• Initiate the process of manpower mobilization/transfer from one site to another as per requirement of site management.
• Ensuring the timely issuance of Appointment Letters, Transfer Letters, Salary Revision & Promotion Letters and Project Assignment Slips.
• Developing the manpower demobilization plan as per the project and shutdown life cycle and organizing the smooth transfer or demobilization as per the further requirements
• Develop and maintain Human resource Data bank for record, employee tracing and future references
• Processing & streamlining documentation for Visa processing as per procedures ( Hands on experience with Various types of visa application in UAE)
• End-to-End Coordination with candidates through the entire hiring process till the candidate joins the company.
• Provide logistic support including travel arrangements, hotel reservation etc for our international clients, vendors and for candidates scheduled for an interview.
2. Position: Site Administrator (Payroll Management)
Tenure: May 2009 to March 2012
Monthly Payroll: Timely disbursement of monthly and leave salaries of personnel proceeding on leave before their departure, in accordance with guidelines of EWPS (Employee Wages Protection System), implemented by Ministry of Labour UAE.
• Performing Joining formalities for new employees and allocation of employees as per assignment Slips and movement order.
• Maintaining and analyzing the Attendance Record system.
• Leading payroll administration, collecting timesheets and acting as initial degree of contact for inquiries and issues related payroll.
• Salary & leave Payroll processing, in close coordination with finance to ensure timely and accuracy remittance for employees every month to meet with the requirements of EWPS (Employee Wages Protection System) implemented by Ministry of Labour, UAE.
• Ensuring that valid additions and deductions are properly incorporated in the monthly payroll.
• Prepare payroll reconciliation (month to month).
• Maintaining the annual leave, medical leave and ticket record as per UAE Labour Law.
Employee Relation Management
• Stay abreast with all developments in terms of employment legislations, Government requirements and employee relations issues and utilize this knowledge to give inputs to line managers.
• Ensure the effective implementation of the appraisal program for the complete department by monitoring its progress and conducting the necessary follow up to complete the exercise as scheduled.
• Arranging Annual Sport Gala 2010 held by DESCON Engineering.
3. Position: HR Coordinator (HRIS & Visa)
Tenure: June 2007 to May 2009
• Monitoring and follow up the visa issuance process such as documentation for visa application submission with Labour and Immigration Departments, for smooth mobilization of human resources.
• Timely updated the visa and Labour card expiry.
• Coordination with Personal coordinator for visa medical and other necessary formality for the renewal of visa.
• Processing the labor card as per UAE Labour Law.
• Close coordination with PRO for timely submission of visa in Labour and Immigration.
• Processing visa cancellation upon resignation & termination as per UAE Labour Law.
• Assist in processing visa forms and obtaining visas from foreign Embassies, including coordination with regional and program staff to obtain letters of invitation from regional offices.
• Work closely with the Personnel Coordinators to ensure all documentation is available in a timely manner.
MBA-HR with more than Eight (08) years’ UAE work experience in HRM (Human Resource Management) and Administration related activities for various oil & gas, EPC Construction Projects & Shutdowns. An ambitious personality, determined to achieve goals, a quick learner and a team player.
Instantly, I am designated as Executive HR & Administrator which links together jurisdictions of HRM and Administration and does, includes responsibilities likes Recruitment & Selection, Payroll Management and Employee Relation.