- First Name: JANETH
- Last Name: MIRANDA
- City: SHARJAH
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971 555837958 OR +971 564044583
- Zip/Postal Code: 2400
- Education: 2 YEARS COURSE GRADUATE
- Field of Study: COMPUTER PROGRAMMING
- College or University: VOCATIONAL SCHOOL
- Time Period: 1998- 2000
- Job Title: RECEPTIONIST OR SECRETARY
- Listed: August 24, 2015 1:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Al Alwan Al Thakiah Advertising & Trading Company LLC – Al Buteena Sharjah, UAE June 8, 2014 –Until Present
Secretary cum Admin
- Attend regular online inquiries
- Generate quotation, invoice and delivery note via Quick Book Accounting 2014 System
- Arrange business appointments
- Follow up Client receivables
- Prepare Supplier payables
- Generate Statement of Account for Clients and Suppliers
- Book keeping and File keeping
- Manage payroll
- Maintain Clients and Supplies master list
- Double check the artwork of the designer
- Generate operation memorandum
- Handle walk in clients
Dagupan Village Hotel – Dagupan City, January 10, 2010 – April 1, 2014
- Oversees the performance and growth of sales from seminars and conferences
- Development of marketing activities pursuant to sales objectives.
- PR and communications
- Study of marketing data and recommendation for marketing innovations
AXA Bank Assured/ Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company– San Carlos City Pangasinan, October 30, 2008 – November, 2009
- Client visit
- Offer and introduce life and non life insurance which fits to the client
- Provide after sales service
- Monitor stocks exchange everyday
Pangasinan Regency Hotel – Calasiao Pangasinan, September 15, 2006 – October 16, 2008
Marketing and Reservation Officer
- Works as part of the Administration and Facilities unit, monitoring and managing the flow of visitors and clients in an office. Responsible for time-keeping and recording all human transactions for external persons who wish to take up business with the company.
- Responsible for catering client-specific services. Provides specific adjustments to how guests are received, in relation to expected and walk in persons of interest.
- In charge of reviewing the interest and purpose of guests who wish to gain entry within the office unit and must communicate with supervisors for reporting suspicious activity and denial of entry.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Acts as marketing agent. Coordinates the different hotel promotions.
- Follows up pending business coming from walk in and phone inquiries,
- Assists and accommodate guest on actual event or functions.
Philippine American Insurance Company–Dagupan City, Philippines June 05, 2005 – August 31, 2006
- File/ Record keeping
- Monitors agent production to meet agent’s quota
- Entertain client queries and give the necessary information
- Adjust statement of accounts and check if their business or voucher is reflected
- Posting debit and credit accounts
- Prepare cash advance
- Prepare sales underwriter voucher
- Compute appropriate commissions to each agent
- Prepare transmittal in every business transaction before mailing
- Channels all internal and external communications to all concerned departments/individuals.
- Performs other tasks assigned by the management from time to time
Accomplished professional with diverse experience in marketing, operation and sales. Offers exemplary leadership and conflict resolution skills. Exceptionally organized and disciplined; possess well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and direct others in a supportive, cooperative team environment.