- First Name: ELDHOSE
- Last Name: JOHN
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971556304070
- Education: B Tech Degree Mechanical Engineering
- Field of Study: Mechanical
- College or University: MG University
- Time Period: 2004-2008
- Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- Listed: August 29, 2015 10:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Eldhose John (Mechanical Engineer)
Pasport No : H 5636945 : Issue at Cochin (16.02.2020 exp)
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone : +971-556304070
To attain a position within a highly motivated team and prove my mettle by working in a challenging situation and a challenging career progression to become an integral part of the growing and innovative global industry.
Qualification & Certification
B Tech in Mechanical engineering from Viswajyothi College of Engineering & Technology, Vazhakulam, Muvattupuzha (Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala).
American Welding Society –Certified Welding Inspector (AWS-CWI): Cert. No #12083531.
American Society For Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) NDT Level II in RT, UT, MPT & PT ( SNT-TC-1A 2006 EDITION ).
Areas of Expertise and Responsibilities
Oil & Gas Pipeline, Crude Storage Tank and Water Distribution Center Projects
Position Handled QA/QC Mechanical Engineer/Inspector, Mechanical Engineer, Welding Inspector, Tank Inspector, Piping Inspector, Paining and Coating Inspector,
Planning Engineer and Site Inspection Engineer
Quality control & Quality Assurance Engineering Inspection Supervision
• Monitor all Quality related activities, progress and effectiveness of the project quality.
Welding InspectionSMAWGTAWGMAWCad Weld
• Conduct and verify welder qualification test, welding inspection (joint preparation, fit up, alignment, dimensional & NDT) and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at site are as per approved method statement, project requirements, Fulfillment of requirement as per the Approved Drawings, International Standards and Project specifications. Inspection of welding in Piping, Tank and Structure as per approved Inspection and Test Plan (ITP). Qualification and Review of WPS, PQR, WPQR
Painting/Coating Inspection Protective coating(Liquid epoxy, Zinc Silicate, Zinc Phosphate ,3LPP,3LPE,HSS,Hot dip galvanization, Rubber coating, Visco-Elastic Coating)Powder coating(FBE)Non-toxic CML
• Witnessing and carrying out the checks accompanied with pre-application and application e.g. Surface preparation, climatic conditions, materials preparation, after application checks, marking areas of defects and assurance of repair compliance, validity of equipment and materials storing conditions…etc
Testing Materials & Methods Experience RT,UT,PTPWHTFillet weld break testHardness testHydrostatic testHydro testVacuum testHoliday testR.F. Pad Pneumatic testOil Chalk testHammer TestFloatation TestSurface profile test Pell testDFT,WFTPull of testPiggingLoad Test for Overhead crane
• Witnessing and evaluating all tests carried out in the project as per QAP, Procedures, Standards, Codes and Client requirements.
Material InspectionAll incoming Materials Inspection which is required for the project
PlanningProject PlanningProject Bill Preparation and Submission
Documentation Preparing QA QC Inspection documents using Excel, Word, AutoCAD, etc.
Familiar with international codes & standards such as ASME II, V, VIII, IX, ASME B 31.3, API 650, API 620, API 1104, ASTM, ANSI, AWS & ISO were used in the projects.
Career History: (Total 6+ years)
1. Company Ahmadiah Contracting and Trading Co. Kuwait (Feb 2012-Mar2015)
Designation QA QC Mechanical Engineer
Projects i. KUCP (Kuwait University Construction Program).
ii. Construction of Water Distribution Center WDC- II,Mina-Abdullah.Kuwait.
Projects Details Mechanical: Complete fabrication, erection, welding, coating, painting & testing of plant pipe line. The WDC-II project includes the work of cement mortar lined CS pipes, LPE, FBE coating, liquid epoxy lining, heat shrink sleeves wrapping of joints, cathodic protection, cement mortar lining in pipes and weld joints, rubber lining of ductile iron pipe, stainless steel pipes, valves, pumps, overhead crane and several connecting equipments.
2. Company N R Patel & Co. (Feb 2011 – Feb2012)
Designation QA /QC Engineer (Mechanical)
Project i. Laying of 30" cross country crude oil pipeline from Ernakulam to BPCL-KR (Bhart Petroleum Corporation Limited-Kochi Refinery).
This pipeline project includes fabrication, erection, welding, coating, cathodic protection, pipe jacking technique for crossing road and railway, hydrostatic testing and pigging.
3. Company Bridge and Roof Co.(India)Ltd (Nov 2011 – Dec2010)
Designation QA QC (Inspector/Supervisor)
Projects i. Euro IV offsite piping, CPCL (Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited), Manali, Tamil Nadu QC (Inspector/Supervisor) ii. BPCL -KR, Pipe Line of Off sites in Refinery Area for Capacity Expansion cum Modernization Project (CEMP) Ph-ll,Kochi. iii. BPCL - KR, Fabrication and Erection of Double Deck Floating Roof Crude Oil Storage Tanks for SPM Project, Puthuvypeen, Kochi.
Crude Tank Project Description: Total fabrication, erection, rolling metal plates, welding, painting, testing and commissioning of 79 mtr dia x 18 mtr height double deck floating roof crude oil storage tank by jacking method. The project includes the work of big size metal plates, piping, structural, staircase, platform and several connecting equipment.
Computer Application Knowledge: ● M.S Office ● Revit ● AutoCAD ● PRIMAVERA ● Photoshop
Personal Details : Date of Birth 30 th November 1986 : Languages Known – English, Malayalam, Hindi & Tamil : Hobbies – Badminton, Fishing, Internet and Plant Trees : Marital Status – Single.
I do hereby declare that the details furnished above are correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I am confident that, with my excellent analytical skills and entrepreneurial drive, I would be able to contribute significantly.
I am a B-Tech Degree Mechanical Engineer having 6+ years of experience in engineering field as QA/QC Mechanical Engineer. I have worked with diverse mechanical industrial projects (including fabrication, erection, inspection, documentation etc.). I herewith attached my resume. Also, I would like to draw your attention to the follows.
• I have experience in Oil&Gas and WDC Projects. I was one of the major employees of QA QC department at Ahmadiah Contracting & Trading Co. Kuwait, where I was responsible for monitoring all Quality Control activities (Mechanical) of the project.
• I have a broaden knowledge about Quality control/Inspection department. Also, I am quite capable of tasks such as making AutoCAD or Revit drawings, Project Planning, Running Account Bill…etc.
• I hold B-Tech. in Mechanical Engineering degree and having AWS CWI, NDT Level II Certifications.
• I am very good at computer skills for making office documents and drawings. Especially in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), AutoCAD, Primavera and Revit.
• Having a responsible attitude, remaining calm under pressure and possessing superb decision making skills. Superb people management skills. Carrying out risk assessments.
I would like to thank you very much for your time and attention. Kindly inform if your requirement matches. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to ask for it. Meanwhile I look forward to hearing from you.