- First Name: Christopher Ryan
- Last Name: Castillo
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0563960203
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Field of Study: Mechanical Engineering
- College or University: Technological University of the Philippines
- Job Title: Mechanical/Equipment Engineer
- Listed: August 24, 2015 6:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nidec Precision Philippines Corporation
Laguna Technopark, Brgy. Loma, Biňan, Laguna, Philippines
A company that develops, manufacture and sales small precision motors, home appliance motors, commercial and industrial motors, motors for machinery, electronic and optical components and other related products.
Equipment Engineer III
Feb. 2014 - June 2014 - Maintenance Team
June 2014 – November 2014 - Automation Design and Assembly team
• Ensures all equipments and machines are in good running condition
• Performs Periodic Preventive Maintenance inspection and calibration of assigned major assembly equipment and measuring instrument.
• Performs machine set-up and conversion as well as parameter monitoring to ensure machine is operating according to specs generated by process.
• Gathers machine downtime data and statistical process control data for correction and analysis to prevent future problems re occurrence.
Automation Design and Assembly
• Generate concept, design and assemble existing manual machine to fully automated machines.
• Generates special project to improve quality issues, increase UPH and minimal rejection as well as to reduce machine downtime.
Makati Development Corporation – Equipment Solutions Inc. (MESI)
National Capital Region, Philippines
Makati Development Corporation serves as Ayala Land’s construction arm that develops residential, retail, office, hotel, and leisure components, within growth centers across strategic areas around Philippines.
November 2014 – July 2015
• Ensures all equipment are in good running condition.
• Overall in-charge for all heavy, vertical and support equipments.
• Supervises all equipment operators and riggers assigned in a project.
• Prepare tower crane and material elevator erection, commissioning and jack-ups.
• Submit weekly and monthly reports for billing purposes.
• Submit reports for corrective and preventive maintenance purposes.
To pursue a challenging position in a dynamic organization whose environment values training and professional development, where the skills and knowledge acquired from education and work experience will be further enhanced and utilized to significantly contribute the growth of the company.