- First Name: Jonathan
- Last Name: David
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 971 55 8598838
- Education: Business Administration
- Field of Study: Management
- College or University: STI College
- Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
- Listed: September 3, 2015 5:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MARINA HOME – The Dubai Mall / MOE
Member of DSES ISO 9000-2000 Certified
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE August 21, 2011 to August 18, 2015 (End of Contract).
• Serve as Acting Store Supervisor (The Dubai Mall Showroom).
• Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
• Organize meeting everyday for new pricelist, product knowledge and features. Monthly and daily sales target.
• Increase sales by meeting the customer needs and solving issues in a timely and accurate manner, thus securing repeat business.
• Describe merchandise and explain style, function and care of merchandise to customer
• Cashiering using POS Transaction. Open and close cash register, perform task such as counting money, separating charge slips, vouchers, balancing cash drawers and making deposit to Company’s account
• Handling RTM – Return Damaged/Faulty Items to the Manufacturer/ Monthly Reports.
• Handling Store Petty Cash / Report / Store expenses
STORE KEEPER/ ACCESSORIES IN-CHARGE (4 Years) MARINA HOME INTERIORS
• Expert in maintaining the flow of accessories to ensure accurate merchandise inventory.
• Maintained store facilities to ensure smooth functioning – made arrangements and placed orders for new stocks whenever necessary.
• Responsible for upkeep of various appropriate records of items received.
• Receives and inspects all incoming items and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
EMIRATES PETROLEUM COMPANY - DUBAI
CUSTOMER SERVICE MAY 2007 – AUGUST 2011
NO CURFEW (HIGH END WATCH STORE) PHILIPPINES
STORE SUPERVISOR OCTOBER 2002 – FEBRUARY 2007
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Ability to evaluate task and suggest improvements.
• Ability to prioritize workload, work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail.
• Loss prevention.
• Competitors analysis.
Highly motivated with more than 6 years experienced in retail sales with customer service.