- First Name: Ronallyn
- Last Name: Trambulo
- Country: Philippines
- Phone No: 0569462447
- Education: Associate
- Field of Study: Hotel and Restaurant Management
- College or University: Batangas State University
- Time Period: 2009-2012
- Job Title: Cashier/Waitress; Office Assistant
- Listed: August 23, 2015 5:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Company: Billy Bob Restaurant Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
Position: Waitress / Cashier January 2014- April 2015
• Greet the customer in a friendly manner.
• Assist and guide the guest in their chosen seat and make them feel comfortable in place.
• Take the customer order, suggests food and beverages , be well versed with the menu
• Punch the order on the POS machine and make sure to enter the special requirements made by the guest while ordering the food
• Communicate to the guest and provide assistance with their queries.
• Co - ordinate with the kitchen staff to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction.
• Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering desserts and drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
• Keeps general appearance and maintenance of Restaurant working areas.
• Follows correct sequence of service outlined in the Standard Operating Manual.
• Sets up tables in accordance with Restaurant policy.
• Maintains excellent grooming standard at all times.
• Help other areas of the restaurant such as answering telephones and completing financial transactions.
• Collect payment from the customer and prepare receipt
• Print closing report and drop the cash to the concerned person and ensure proper turn over to the next shift.
Company: Shoe Mart Philippines
Position: Office Assistant July 2012– October 2013
• Answer telephone calls and transfer to appropriate staff member.
• Provide full admin support to the team
• Perform data-entry, documentation, printing and filling duties.
• Create and maintain useful databases for the department.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence including faxes and email.
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filling.
• Support staff in assigned project-based work.
• Arrange and coordinate documents that need to be couriered
• Manage stationery items, deliveries, distributions, etc.
Hardworking and Fast learner
Target oriented and can work under minimal supervision
Has good communication skills and flexible at all times.
Knowledgeable in basic computer applications i.e. MS Word, Excel.