- First Name: Daler
- Last Name: Singh
- City: Ras-as-Kheimah
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0529025107
- Zip/Postal Code: 6581
- Education: Bachelor of Commerce
- Field of Study: Accounts
- College or University: University of Delhi
- Time Period: 3 Years
- Job Title: Accounts Executive
- Listed: August 25, 2015 7:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Email : email@example.com
Contact: +971569342083, +971529025107
Objective To work in an organization where my skills could be effectively utilized & enhanced in order to contribute to the success of the organization.
• I have above 02 Years of Work Experience in Accounts.
• Presently Working with Polo Rak Amusement LLC.(ICE LNAD WATER PARK) (well known in Amusement Industry) as Accounts Executive.
• Certification on Computerized Financial Accounting.
• Certification on Proficiency in Computer Application.
• Expert Skills on Tally Version-9, ERP Tally
Some of my Primary Responsibilities
• Book Keeping & Accounting
• Stock & Inventory.
• General Reporting Responsibilities.
• Invoicing for all the Hotels, Tours & Travel
• Managing Payment Plan
• Export & Import
Educational Qualifications Appearing in Post Graduate Diploma in Finance & Banking from IMT
Bachelor of Commerce From University of Delhi 2011
Higher Secondary Education From CBSE Board, in the Year 2006
Secondary Education From CBSE Board, in the Year 2004
Work Experience Presently Working as an Accounts Executive with Polo Rak Amusement LLC. (ICE LAND WATER PARK) (Well known in Amusement Industry) at Ras-Al-Khaimah, From July 2014 till date.
Worked as an Sales Executive (E-commerce) with Dubai Grand Hotel by Fortune from
23rd Nov’13 to 30th June’14
• Concentrate on reservations in the hotel Handling Inbound reservations
• Applying Visas for International Guest arrivals & following up with PRO.
• Handling Major Extranets Like Booking.com, Late rooms, Agoda.com
• Doing Minutes for Meetings and Events.
• Talent for conveying the “vision” of a place, inspiring excitement and enthusiasm.
• Able to work under pressure in fast paced and time sensitive environments.
• Versatility in dealing with a broad spectrum of industry issues.
• Able to manage all bookings and inquiries in a day.
• Consistently meet or exceed client expectations.
• Flexible & adaptive
Worked as an Accountant for 8 Months (3rd March’13 to 15th Nov’13) at Best Western Taurus Hotel, Equivalent to 4 Star Property with 24X7 Coffee Shop & Restaurant with live Music.
• Taking care of Cash Collection
• Cash Management
• Coordinating with Departments like Human Resources, Housekeeping, Transport for smooth functioning of hotel.
• Verifying food Bills.
• Verifying Petty cash Vouchers
• Daily Sales Report
• Preparing Invoices of Travel Agents
• Calculating monthly commissions of Online Travel Agents (OTA)
• I am a creative person having good interpersonal & communicational skills, capable of completing the task assigned to me to the best of my knowledge and ability.
• I am ready to take initiative and volunteer for the work at hand.
• I am a focused and dedicated person. I like to analyze things before I start working on them to get a better understanding of the task at hand.
• Open to New Challenges.
• Adaptive & flexible
Personnel Details Father’s Name : Dalvinder Singh
Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth : 16 June 1988
Languages Known : English, Hindi, and Punjabi
Address : E/332, Tagore Garden, Delhi-110027
Marital Status : Unmarried
Current Location : Ras-al-Khema, UAE
Visa Status : Residential Visa
Tally9, Bank Reconciliation, Party Reconciliation, Invoice Processing, Payments Follow up, Monthly Expense Booking