- First Name: MOHAMMED
- Last Name: IRFAN
- City: DOHA
- Country: Qatar
- Phone No: +974 70123918
- Zip/Postal Code: 510000
- Education: Reyan High School
- Field of Study: b.com
- College or University: Bhulkhand University in Delhi
- Time Period: 2014 to 2017
- Job Title: ADmin Asstant.
- Listed: July 16, 2018 7:05 pm
- Expires: 4963 days, 21 hours
Position applied for – HR & Admin Coordinator/ Admin Officer /Admin Asst.
Company CONTRCO CONTRACTING (2014-2016) STATE OF QATAR.
Duties & Responsibililities.
Reporting to CEO / HR Admin Manager
• Assign office driver for pickup the new candidate from the Airport.
• Salary Advance/Food Allowance /PPE Bedding Approval new employees.
• Co-ordinate approval from HR & Admin Manager for PPE and Bedding for new Joiners.
• Preparing the new arrival notices & notifying the concerned Heads of Department (HOD): Assigning new staff numbers (Company Id) & Preparing new joiner employees sheets for the Account Department, HR and PRO Department.
• Coordinate with Project Management Team (PMT) for New Candidates Project site allocation.
• Database Maintenances and Updating employee’s master list on daily basis, by adding new joiners while removing employees who are exiting or on vacation, and then forwarding it to the Management for functions such as Auditing, Accounting, Planning, among others.
• Preparing staff accommodation duty-attendance reports on daily basis, making follow up on any irregular attendances as reported by the PMT and Admin Team. this is done on a daily basis, through E-mail and telephone, with the various site attendance reported from the site Administrative Officers, the HR , Admin Director of Operations and CEO.
• Verify the camp and site absenteeism report for the HR department and forwarding the same to all concerned HOD’s.
• Preparing weekly and monthly Manpower status reports to indicate current manpower strength of the employees, thought coordination with HR & Administrative Department and Send to Sr.HRM and CEO.
• Preparing reports for employees re-joining duty from vacation or Emergency Leave, and coordinating with the planning, HR and Administrative Department, and subsequently allocating them new work-sites through the general projects coordinator and prepare the employees contract renewal, Probation Confirmation and Salary increment as per Sr.HRM instruction.
• Document Control of key document such as staff and workers files, vouches, quotations, debit notes, delivery notes, purchase orders, internal memo plus others which are very crucial in the proper running of the company’s activities and for latter reference by the Audit Team as and when required.
• Taking appointments & arranging meetings with the clients and high officials.
• Air/travel tickets, Hotel booking.
my gmail id : email@example.com
Computer skills- Word processing, Spreadsheets, Desktop Publishing, Payroll
Competent at filing and updating records,
Effective communication skills- oral and written.
Ability to carry out administrative functions including typing, mail merging, stock control and customer inquiries.
Equally effective working alone as well as within a team environment.
Excellent in handling office equipment including copiers and fax machines.
An ability to learn new tasks and information quickly
Excellent command over computer applications.
A good team member, always worked as a responsible team member in the
Various assignments handled at the workplace.
Ability to work under pressure.