- First Name: jhayvee
- Last Name: De Sagun
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0568987107
- Zip/Postal Code: 74147
- Education: Bachelor of Science Computer Engineering
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering
- College or University: AMA Computer College
- Time Period: 2004 to 2008
- Job Title: Solution Engineer
- Listed: September 3, 2015 8:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Transition Systems Philippines Pte Ltd Inc.
January 2015 – July 2015
● Design for solution of any device like LLB, ADC, WAF, open source and Etc.
● Implement the device and give training to the end user and re seller.
Synetcom Philippines Inc.
September 2009 – November 2014
● Provide technical support for all Synetcom Products focused on Network and Security Devices
● Conduct product demonstration and Proof-of-Concepts to customers prior to actual deployment
● Conduct trainings to customers and partners' technical personnel
● In-charge of product deployment, trouble escalation, and resolution.
The role of Solutions Engineer is to discuss to the client what are the best possible solution that can help to improve their network, recommend design and configure what device is needed to their systems/networks.
● Deploy and configure Procera and Gigafin, is responsible to monitor or shaping the traffic through the network and bandwidth consumption and generating reports.
● Deploy and configure Xroad, With the ability to perform Internet Load Balancing also known as Link Load Balancing the Edge solutions incorporate a truly unique feature set which includes the ability to balance and fail-over traffic between multiple wide-area or Internet broadband connections and also support SSL VPN.
● Deploy and configure Ara networks, JAGUAR provides ISPs a high performance web cache platform. JAGUAR provides local delivery of web contents to enable ISPs to accelerate downloads and improve user’s experience. ISPs can easily scale their networks to accommodate expanding traffic and content distribution requirements.
● Deploy and configure Cintel Icache, Let's review the simple caching function that stores Web contents only. To view or download contents on the Web on LAN (Local Area Network), the user should access the corresponding Web server through the router to WAN (Wide Area Network). Such contents are then stored on a local cache server and become available for sharing with other users on the same LAN. In other words, the other users can promptly access such contents on the local cache server. ---> Existing Company Deployment = Telecom and BPO solution.
● Deploy and configure A10 networks, A10 has three product families in its portfolio: the AX Series advanced traffic manager; the EX Series bandwidth management appliance with identity; and the ID Series network management appliances. Each product family is based on a high-performance appliance platform that is architected for today's and tomorrow's applications, enabling multiple features to run on a single appliance without compromising performance.
● Deploy and configure infoblox, is an industry-leading solutions developer for DNS, DHCP, IP Address Management (IPAM), and Network Change & Configuration Management (NCCM). Infoblox operates in over 30 countries and our customers are among the world's largest businesses.
● Deploy and configure efficient ip, brings a brand new approach managing IPAM, DNS and DHCP services at the architecture level with a Plug & Play technology to deliver secured and highly available services. We have established close relationship with hundreds of customers, partners and leading IT companies to exchange and anticipate on operational needs and map our roadmap to the industry expectations.
● Deploy and configure Enterasys, Formed in March 2000 as a spin-off of Cabletron Systems, Enterasys Networks is a networking company catering almost exclusively to large enterprises. The company designs and manufactures all types of networking equipment including routers, switches, and 802.11 wireless access points and controllers. In addition to networking hardware such as switches, routers and wireless solutions, the company also builds software for managing and securing enterprise-class networks such as Intrusion Prevention System, Network Access Control and Security Information Management.
● Deploy and configure Peplink, PepLink is the leader in providing internet dual-wan and multi-want routers, which aggregate bandwidth, perform failover, keep 100% internet uptime and ultimately protect business continuity. PepLink’s products have been deployed by Service Providers, Small and Medium Businesses, and Enterprises around the world.
● Deploy and configure Pfsense (open source linux), I implement this open source for our branch office and or main office for a caching and firewall.
CERTIFICATES AND TRAININGS
● Partially completed Modules of Cisco CCNA Training Program TESDA (September 2009)
● Certificate ESE(ENTERASYS SYSTEM ENGINEER) (May 2012)
● Certificate Iboss Basic and Professional (November 2013)
● Certificate Arista (November 2013)
● Experienced Switches ENTERASYS (former Cabletron)
● CISCO ROUTER 2600, 3600 and 3700
● LAN, WAN, RIP, OSPF, EBGP, IBGP, PBR, IPSEC
● PROCERA Bandwidth Management
● PEPLINK ISP Link Load Balancer and VPN
● XROADS ISP Link Load Balancer and VPN
● COYOTE POINT Server Load Balancer
● A10 NETWORKS(EX & AX) Link Load Balancer and Server Load Balancer
● GIGAFIN Ddos Firewall
● Hi-Path SIEMENS Wireless
● SIEM Enterasys
● IPS/IDS Enterasys
● Iboss Web Filtering
● Net sight Enterasys
● Infoblox (DCHP,DNS,IPAM)
● Efficient IP (IPAM,DCHP,DNS,IPLOCATOR)
● ARA Networks (Caching server)
● Cintel Icache (Caching server)
● appliansys CacheBOX (Caching server)
● Barracuda Networks (LLB,ADC and WAF)
● Operating System
● Windows 7 & 8
● Windows Server 2008
● Linux (Centos, Ubuntu, Red HAT and ClearOS) and Freesbsd