- First Name: Joshua
- Last Name: Dela Rosa
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971569802242
- Zip/Postal Code: +971
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Field of Study: Information Technology
- College or University: Saint Louis University
- Time Period: 2006 - 2010
- Listed: September 2, 2015 1:07 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Fujitsu Philippines Inc.
Nov 2012 – July 31, 2015
Network Engineer – PLDT Team
• Handles, configures, maintains and monitors Cisco 7200; Cisco 7500; Cisco 6509; Cisco 6509-E; Cisco 4500; Cisco 2600; Cisco 2500; Cisco 3560; Cisco 2960 for ISNET (intranet) network of Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PLDT) nationwide.
• Handles, configures, maintains and monitors Cisco CRS 3/16; Cisco ASR9010; Cisco ASR1002; for IPBB (internet protocol backbone) of PLDT network.
• Implements and administer F5 BIG-IP LTM equipment for load balancing and firewall technology on PLDT/Smart Telecommunications network.
• Configures switches and routers based on the discussed or proposed project scheme.
• Prepares necessary documentation such as Configuration Details, Network Diagram, Hardware Acceptance Testing, Software Acceptance Testing and all possible or particularly needed on the project provided.
• Handles fault-call when assigned as an on-call Network Engineer.
• Provides recommendations based on the project or network requirement
Deutsche Bank / Getronics - Fujitsu
August 23, 2011 – Oct 31, 2012
IT Support Engineer
• Performs preventive and corrective maintenance on the customer’s equipment.
• Manage and monitors basic network infrastructure of DKS
• Installing, configuring and troubleshooting DB applications such as Oracle.
• Manage and Maintains thin client deployments from the 6 Global servers of DB
• Monitoring and solving known errors and formulating Key Operating Procedures
• Gives level 2 support for hardware and software problem for any desktop and laptop
• Handles escalated issues that needs intensive troubleshooting and immediate actions/resolutions
• Creates technical Strategy posted in DB Database
• Handles Windows XP to Windows 7 Migration
• Cisco Certified Network Associate – Routing and Switching
May 2013 – May 2016
• Cisco Certified Network Associate – Wireless
September 2013 – September 2016
• Cisco Certified Network Associate – Security
March 2015 – March 2018
• Engineer Excellent Awardee – July 16, 2015
A passionate Network/IT Engineer with significant 4 years experience in design, support, administration and implementation experience for Network/IT related projects. Thrives in a customer focused, multi-site environment. Always meets client demands and develops good long-term customer relationships. With 3 CCNA ceritifications, knowledgeable on F5 LTM and desktop/laptop troubleshooting.
• Server/LAN/WAN Optimization
• Migration and Integrator
• Hands-on Cisco networking equipment
• Technical User Support
• System Integration
• F5 LTM skills / A10 load balancers
• Project Management
• Multi Server Networking
• Hardware and Software Troubleshooting
• Help Desk Management
• System Computer Lab Design
• Network Analysis and Administration
• Cisco Network and Wireless Devices
• F5 LTM and A10, load balancing
• Network Design and Evaluation
• Citrix / Finca / VMWare