- First Name: Arultheeban
- Last Name: Subramaniam
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0567086945
- Education: CIMA& ACCA
- Field of Study: Accounting& Finance
- College or University: CIMA (UK)
- Job Title: Accountant/ Senior Accountant
- Listed: August 23, 2015 6:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FAMECO General Contracting LLC (UAE) – Construction Industry
Position : Management Accountant
Period : February 2014 to Present
• Maintaining& controlling all accounting activities (General Ledgers, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed assets, internal controls, consolidation).
• Review and post journal entries.
• Monitoring& Forecasting the Cash flow and allocate for expenditures.
• Monthly Bank reconciliation& other accounts reconciliations.
• Monitoring and controlling the Accounts receivable and payable process, entries and reports.
• Internal control process improvement and efficiency enhancement.
• Making the arrangements for auditors and coordinating with auditors as required.
• Carry out the overall month end process as a leader.
• Responsible for Financial Accounting: overall review and verification of posting entries and preparation of monthly accounts and reports (P&L, Forecast, Other MIS reports, Ratios& Analysis) to Top Management.
• Maintaining the bank accounts of Subsidiary companies for better cash management and control over the transaction.
• Meeting organizer and main presenter for Finance related meetings.
• Assisting Finance Manager for year end financial statement preparations.
Period : April 2013 to September 2013
• Book keeping for small business enterprises.
• Preparation of final reports.
Zillione Business Solutions
Position : Management Trainee (Project Management Team - ERP Solutions)
Period : October 2012 to February 2013
• Detailed analysis of the client organization's processes (Accounting and operational process) and suggestions for better control.
• Training to the specific users of the SAGE 300 ERP modules on transaction entries, trial balances and MIS report generation from the system.
• Project documentations associated with implementation like manuals, customer query data, issue logs and their solution.
• Interact with teams of developers, offshore teams then monitor and tune performances.
• Follow-ups with client over the phone and mails regarding the on-going project and updating to the management.
• Research of ERP product.
R.R Donnelley and Sons
Position : Research Analyst
Period : May 2011 to September 2012
• Reporting the quarterly and annual financial statements of US Companies to the US Securities Exchange Commission, based on Accounting Taxonomy and IFRSs using the sophisticated XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language) reporting platform.
• Financial statement analysis to ensure that the financial statement elements are correctly matched with the IFRS and GAAP based taxonomy.
• Apply knowledge of current SEC requirements for evolving XBRL compliance requirements and address client questions related to their specific compliance requirements.
• Job planning and allocation to juniors.
• Preparing reports regarding the production status to the team lead and management.
• Monthly review about the target achieved and issues with management.
• Responsible for the on time, error free delivery of XBRL fillings with 100% conformance to quality standards expected by the United States Stock Exchange.
• Presentation about the issues and improvements and Acted as a Team lead in need full situations.
SJMS Associates (Independent Correspondent Firm of Deloitte Touché Tohmatsu)
Position : Accounts Associate
Period : December 01, 2010 to March 2011
• Preparing accounts and bank reconciliation for client companies outsourced accounting.
• Initial screening of the business processes and policies of the clients to identify control deficiency.
• Audit queries of clients preparing reports based on audit conducted.
• Financial transaction (A/P& A/R invoices and other vouchers) entries into the system.
• Stock checking.
• Income statement, Balance Sheet and Cash flow statement preparation of client.
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I have attached my resume for your concern for the post of “Senior Accountant”. I have 4 years experience in the Accounting, Finance and ERP (SAGE) Consulting with globally recognized Accounting qualifications – Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, UK (completed fully) and ACCA (Finalist). I am a good team player who supports other team members and work independent with minimal support from others to achieve the responsibilities on time in an effective manner.
Currently I am working as a Management Accountant in Abu Dhabi, UAE for a Contracting Company (Construction Industry) and the employer is satisfied with my work rate and good manners. I am looking for a long term career with professional development with in a company. I am excited to apply this job and consider this as great opportunity to be a part of the company.
Thank you for the time and consideration. I look forward to hear from you soon.