- Company: Confidential
- Job Title: Project Engineer Required
- City: CORNICHE ROAD, AIRPORT ROAD,ABUDHABI
- Emirate: Abu Dhabi
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Listed: August 27, 2015 1:20 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Manages assigned projects in the provision of a project service to Company Offshore Operations in SARB Field. Planning, managing and directing activities associated with the implementation of all phases of assigned projects from Define (FEED) to Execute (EPC), including commissioning and hand-over to the respective site Operations. Providing technical definition and estimates in liaison with engineering disciplines and planning &Cost Team in Support of budgeting exercises. Developing the project Implementation Strategy. Plans and prepares the project Program covering all phases of each assigned Project.
PLEASE SEND CV TO email@example.com
• Participates in Company Safety Programs ensuring compliance with approved safety regulations/programs. Ensures Proper implementation of all HSE requirements by Contractors in the execution of fabrication, construction, and installation activities.
• Assists in the development of project HSE,Plans covering all phases of assigned Projects, including requirements for HSEIA’s, QRA’s,HAZID’s,Risk Identification and Assessment studies such as PHSER’S,HAZOP’S,etc,and follow up with implementation. Assists in the review and approval process of contractors/consultants’HSE Plans.
• Assists in the training and supervision of UAE Nationals assigned to the Projects.Liaisions with Operation through Engineering Support Team and Projects Operation Support Division on acceptability of design proposals. Liaises with the site Operation on all construction and commissioning activities.
• Participates in the preparation and review of commissioning procedures by contractors/consultants/vendors, and establishes acceptability through liaison with site operations for assigned projects.
• Responsible for Commissioning and hand-over processes for assigned projects. Performs other duties as requested by the project Managers, actively participates as member of Task Forces in studies and investigations and conduct interviews for technical staff/make recommendations as appropriate.
• Participates in the development of project contracting strategies, contractor selection and evaluation of contractor/consultant bids. Participates in the assessment and evaluation of the performance of contractors and consultants following the completion of service. Upon completion of assigned projects prepares close-out reports, lessons and recommendation for management review.
• Monitors phased financial commitments for assigned projects, reviews project budgets, phasing of expenditure and arranges budget amendments as necessary. Ensures all project activities through commissioning are performed efficiently and effectively, and meets Operational requirements. Ensure Proposed Projects satisfy the requirements of the Business Units.
• Carries out site visit as required by the Division and with the assigned contractors. Liaise with site management for all Projects related subjects. Prepares and attends weekly/monthly meetings with prepares reports, agendas and MOMs as required.
• Responsible for coordinating all engineering activities. Responsible for interfaces on applicable Company requirements ensuring Coordination between Disciplines for Engineering Construction and Procurement.
• Fully understand the scope of work and monitor Contractor Project Engineering Plan to ensure it is adhered to, and projects milestones will be met. Ensures that the PMT Engineers where required review the project HSE requirements and regulations and that they comply for their Discipline.
• Organizes and prepares scheduled weekly PMT Discipline Engineer meetings to review all related Contractor Engineering milistones, Schedules and activities. Reviews and takes Ownership of all Project Management approved Changes and report Progress Status.
• Develops and maintains Project Change log with associated man-hours and approvals. Reviews all Engineering related variations and request for concessions developed by Contractor.
• Coordinate comments by Discipline Engineers, and advice recommended actions to be taken, including where necessary items to be rejected.
• Ensures the necessary interface and input is received from Construction on all Fabrication,Erection,and testing and Commissioning activities during the design phase .Responsible for following up with HSEIA, IVB,TPA Contractors/Consultants, monitoring their progress, taking necessary actions and coordination.
• Guides, directs and supervises subordinates to ensure they work to their best potential and contribute effectively as a team. Works in line with HSE Policy, and ensure awareness and compliance of HSE rules and regulations by subordinates.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (SKILLS & EXPERIENCE):
• Bachelor Degree in relevant in Engineering Discipline or Equivalent.
• 5-6 Years of experience in the design/Construction work of offshore oil and gas Projects.
• Knowledge and experienced in HSE issues.