- First Name: Shatha
- Last Name: Samhouri
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 009715570195060
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Field of Study: Engineering
- Listed: August 23, 2015 7:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
As Proposal Engineer which were my responsibilities working in tenders, projects and purchase Orders follow up for supplying engineering products in the following sectors (Electrical Power Generation, Electric Power Distribution and Laboratory Equipment).
Also involving in the following sectors (Process Chemicals, Mechanical Equipment and others).
Following is a brief description for the main tasks which I do in my job as a proposal
1. Study and understand client's requirements.
2. Manufacturers and suppliers correspondences and sourcing; using an excellent internet web search skills for finding the suitable suppliers, if we don't have a known ones for the required materials.
3. Obtain offers from the suppliers with the shortest span time; then make a technical and commercial evaluation for these offers to insure that the received offers are in compliance with the client's specs and requirements.
4. Using sensible methods for pricing tenders and enquiries.
5. Preparing technical and commercial quotations to submit them to our clients in the specific date and time (closing date).
6. Following up with clients and end users.
7. Answering all received technical or commercial clarifications from clients (after evaluation by clients).
8. Building up business relationships with both clients and suppliers; working as the best medium between both sides with the required engineering knowledge that delivers the ideal solution and product.
9. Following up purchase orders and deal with financial issues like bid bond, performance bond, maintenance bond, payment term, incoterm, procurement issues, and logistic.
The Below are some subjects of tenders and projects which I worked on also awarded; noting that these tenders were issued for big systems and for the power plants in Jordan by different clients such as Jordan Petroleum Refinery Company LTD. (Jopetrol), Samra Electric Power Co (SEPCO), Central Electricity Generating Company (CEGCO), The Jordanian Electric Power Company limited (JEPCO), National Petroleum Company (NPC), National Electric Power Company (NEPCO) and National Chlorine Company (NCI):
1. Batteries and battery chargers
2. Different spare parts for GE, Siemens, Ansaldo and many other manufacturers for turbines, control panels and many many different and big systems for power plants in Jordan.
3. Instruments transformers (voltage and current transformers)
4. Various Drilling Chemicals
5. Corrosion Inhibitor
6. Different type of Transmitters..
7. Circuit Breakers with their enclosures
9. Oil in water monitoring system
10. Different Chemicals for laboratory use
The above is some examples for my last successful work in oil and gas sector, power plants and chemical plants.