- First Name: Christine
- Last Name: Villaflor
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0564084657`
- Zip/Postal Code: 9255
- Education: Computer Secretarial
- Field of Study: Computer Secretarial
- College or University: ACCESS Computer College
- Time Period: 30days
- Job Title: Receptionist
- Listed: September 5, 2015 7:57 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Welcome guests and answer all enquiries observing set standards in a professional manner representing the high standards of the department.
• Answers the telephone in a professional manner and assist guests with any questions.
• Assist with administrational duties such as purchasing, receiving and inventory reporting.
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
• Follow reception opening and closing procedures.
• Takes reservations for internal and external guests.
• Maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the reception desk and reception retail area.
• Handling daily and monthly revenue reports.
• Maintain a complete knowledge of the treatments, products and special services/promotions that may be offered at the time.
• Ensure client consultation records (release forms) are completed in order for therapist to conduct a thorough screening prior to commencing the treatment.
• Coordinate all relevant information to the booking schedule in a neat organized manner to maximize treatment revenue and guest satisfaction.
• Responsible for all billing procedures at the reception desk and the correct reconciliation of funds at the close of each shift and at the end of the day’s work.
• Ensure accuracy in all matters of logged information and liaise with Spa Head Receptionist/Spa Supervisor/ Spa Manager so that all appointments are dealt with efficiency.
• Take care of reception equipments and report all breakages or maintenance requests.
December 2008 – December 2011 BORDERS Bookstore
Almaya Global LLC
PO Box 8476 Dubai, U.A.E.
+971 4 3415758
Customer Service Associate
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
• Offering advice and recommending books when needed.
• Provides excellent customer service for all customer needs and purchases.
• Organize books according to defined categories (children books, travel, fiction, nonfiction).
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints.
• Processing customer orders, special orders and book reservations.
• To receive requests for special orders and contact customers regarding arrival or delay; convey information regarding special orders to buyers.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
December 2006 – December 2008 National Book Store Inc.
Robinsons Ortigas Philippines
Customer Service Associate
• Acknowledging, greeting and treating customers in a respectful and professional manner.
• Processing cash and sales transactions accurately.
• Answering telephone and in-person queries.
• Maintaining the customer service area including counters, shelves and floor.
• Processes all in-coming orders including on-line orders for in stock or special orders for non-stock items.
• Knowledgeable in all bookstore computer programs and being able to provide information on course books, general books and general merchandise.
May – October 2006 Rustan’s Supercenters Inc.
Shopwise Araneta, Cubao
Quezon City Philippines
• Providing outstanding customer service.
• Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
• Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash and media at the registers. Enter all media from register into the tally program.
• Maintain orderly appearance of register area and supplies stocked.
April 2003 – January 2005 ADVOCACY Informative and Educational (Weekly Newspaper)
Antipolo City, Philippines
Secretary / Data Encoder
• Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management and other applications.
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
• Make copies of correspondence and other printed material. .
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
• Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
June – November 2002 Value Plus Inc.
Save More Supermarket
Riverbanks Mall, Marikina City Philippines
• Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
• Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
• Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
• Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
• Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
• Expertise in office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, phone systems and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing (50 wpm), database management and other applications.
• Knowledgeable in electronic mailing systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
• Customer service oriented with the ability to create a positive impression of the division while responding to customers.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate well with a variety of people.
• Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team.
• Ability to show flexibility in response to change and adapt to and accommodate new methods and procedures.