- Company: Confidential
- Job Title: Receptionist in Dubai
- Job Category: Secretary/Front Office
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience: 5 - 7 years
- City: Dubai
- Emirate: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Listed: May 2, 2018 7:43 am
- Expires: 4890 days
Job Purpose: To attend visitors and callers by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately simultaneously, provides administrative and clerical support to all GRD team members to help them to function smoothly.
1. Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with company procedures, rules, and regulations
2. Attend all incoming calls and routing them to the concerned department/ individual.
3. Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
4. Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference calls.
5. Booking of Meeting rooms and ensure proper housekeeping.
6. Coordinate for the repair and general maintenance of office equipment
7. Accept meeting room requests and make reservations as per availability.
8. Order and insure adequate office supplies are maintained at all times.
9. Maintain the quality standards of the company at all times.
10. Adhere to all statuary and legal compliance of the company as required by the law.
Desired Candidate Profile
iploma / High School
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar industry in a multinational/ Multicultural environment.
• Knowledge of Computing skills.
• Good Communication and presentation skills.
• Good Interpersonal Skills.
• Fluency in English AND Arabic Mandatory