- First Name: RIZA
- Last Name: VALDERAMA
- City: DUBAI
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0558022742
- Education: COLLEGE GRADUATE WITH DIPLOMA
- Field of Study: BACHELOR OF OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
- College or University: UNIVERSITY
- Job Title: RECEPTIONIST CUM ADMIN. ASSISTANT
- Listed: August 23, 2015 7:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Position: RECEPTIONIST CUM ADMIN. ASSISTANT
Company: ANJAN GROUP OF COMPANIES
Al Fahidi, Burdubai Dubai U.A.E
January 22, 2014 – February 20, 2015
• Warmly welcomes and receive clients, visitors or applicants. Handling inquiries in regards to the company business, products and services. Ensure Reception Area is clean and tidy
• Screening Incoming calls, routes calls to proper recipient, taking and relaying messages as needed. Handling Outgoing calls such as payment follow-ups.
• Responsible for Coordinating Incoming/Outgoing Mails – sorts mail and distribute directly to respective recipient or place the parcels in an appropriate interoffice mail slot. Contact messenger/courier services for documents to be couriered, ensure timely and accurate delivery, and pick up of important office materials.
• Keep a check on Office Supplies, monitor the inflow and outflow regularly, and maintain records. Making arrangement for placing new order for necessary office supplies needed.
• Schedule Weekly and Monthly Meeting for every department, informing all concerned member of the meeting by sending mails. Take down minutes of the meeting and send to concerned department.
• Organizing and maintaining paperwork, drafts correspondence such as letters and memos, file and scanned documents, makes photocopies, send and receives email/ faxes. Maintain Logbook for Employees Outdoor Work and Drivers Vehicle Utilization. Check and monitor Employees Daily Time Sheet and prepare Monthly Summary to be submitted in Accounts Department.
• Assist Accounts in preparing Monthly Salary and other accounts related works.
Company: SAN MARCO PERFUMES AND GIFT ITEMS
Bin Sougat Centre, Al Rashidiya Dubai, U.A.E
October 19, 2010 – December 06, 2013
• Operate WINPOs Cash Register
• Scanning/Entering Bar Codes. Ensure Pricing is correct.
• Enter transactions in the Cash Register and provide customer with the total bill
• Process payments in the form of cash or credit card
• Issue receipts and change to customer.
• Cash check and provide change. Ensure cash on hand are correct and that there is adequate change in cash drawer (at the end and beginning of the shift)
• Process return and check if the items are damaged. Issue returns and exchange slip for item returned or changed.
• Change receipt paper as needed.
• Bag, box and wrap purchased items.
• Balance all Receipts against Sales.
• Maintaining monthly, weekly and daily report of Transactions.
Position: RECEPTIONIST CUM SECRETARY
Company: VICTORIANO LAW OFFICE
Araneta Ave., Quezon City Philippines
August 2006 – August 2009
• Receiving incoming calls and other inquiries.
• Handling paper works and other documents.
• Maintain and update clients file
• Filing of documents and storing data on the computer
• Sending and receiving emails and fax
• Prepares Statements of Accounts
• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
• Update schedules in calendar, received and sorts mails and deliveries
• Stamped documents for notarization
• Inform clients for the scheduled hearing, and prepared necessary documents.
Position: DATA ENCODER
Company: INTERNATIONAL DATA CONVERSION SOLUTION INC.
Shaw Blvd. EDSA, Quezon City Philippines
October 2004 – March 2006
Novaliches, Quezon City Philippines
April 13, 2001 – May 20, 2004
Deparo, Caloocan City Philippines
January 24, 1999 – January 24, 2001
• Enters information/data from documents such as personal information into the computer system.
• Complete forms and edit current information.
• Reads the information and enter the data into the necessary fields.
• Compares entered information with the source to identify the errors.
• Proofreads data to ensure that the data entered data is correct.
• Sorting and filling completed information.
• Tagging of data to be keyed.
I’m seeking a career that will allow me to share my skills and abilities in any aspects of Receptionist/Admin. Assistant. I hope you’ll find that I’m qualified for the position or/in any related to my field of specialization in your prestigious company.
In addition to my extensive experience, I also have excellent communication skills. I always maintain a gracious and professional manner when communicating with people, including customers and co-workers. My broad experience and range of skills make me a superior candidate for this position.