- First Name: Arianne Joy
- Last Name: Bayo-ang
- City: dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0551380243
- Education: Bachelors of Science Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Field of Study: BSHRM
- College or University: Philippine Women's University
- Time Period: 2006 - 2010
- Job Title: receptionist/ secretary
- Listed: September 5, 2015 4:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Lemonade, Ibn Battuta Mall
April 1, 2014 up to Present – Food Attendant
June 2010 to March 2011, SPI Global-PLDT, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Position: Receptionist/Admin Assistant
Nature of Business: Business Process Outsourcing
• Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system.
• Manage clerical and other administrative staff.
• Arranging both in-house and external events.
• Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
• Leads, manages, and develop the staffs and the organization.
• Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes
• Booking rooms and conference facilities.
• Produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
• Managing Holiday, sickness, attendance, and absence records under the management
• Arrange meeting facilities.
• Distribution of memos to different departments.
• Updating data of new employees.
• Professionally and promptly handle day to day administrative affairs.
• Answer all incoming calls and handle callers’ enquiries
• Sort incoming / outgoing mail.
• Handover cheques to suppliers.
• Monitor the use of supplies and equipment.
• Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
• Responsible for the time attendance register.
• Ensure all company documents are kept confidential and are not be disclosed to any outside party same with all documents pertaining to projects and related correspondence.
Pancake House Inc, Alabang Hills – Store Manager
March 26, 2013 – April 28, 2014
Mang Inasal, Baclaran Redemptorist Rd. Sucat Paranaque- Store Manager
November11, 2012- Dec.30, 2013
Mang Inasal, Pasay Tramo – Management Trainee
September 15, 2011 – November 11, 2012
I am applying for a secretarial/receptionist position that your good Company may in need. I am HRM graduate,previously working as receptionist cum admin assistant, and currently staying in Dubai UAE. I’d appreciate the opportunity to discuss my candidacy in any job position I will fit in. I am available to attend interview. If you wish to discuss anything to do with my application, please contact me on this number (+971-551-380-243).
I am looking to bring my well-honed administrative , & communication skills to succeed in any job position I will fit in. I have a friendly and approachable way with customers and colleagues. I feel sure that these skills would add value to the Company and that I would become a valuable member of the TEAM.
Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.