- First Name: RACHEL
- Last Name: PUNO
- City: SHARJAH
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971503459080
- Education: GRADUATE
- Field of Study: COMPUTER SECRETARIAL
- College or University: SAINT MARYS ACDEMY
- Time Period: IMMEDIATELY
- Job Title: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/SALES ASSOCIATE/ADMIN CLERK
- Listed: August 25, 2015 11:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Majid Al Futtaim Group
February 2013 up to August 2015
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible to maintain the products in a proper arrangement.
• Ensuring that the label of the products is on aligned.
• Doing the every month label survey.
• Arrange the items based on the planogram.
• Doing missing label and replenishing the products.
• Assisting the customer of what their needs and enquiry.
• Dealing with the suppliers and maintain products up to date.
• Doing waste if the item is broken/damage/etc.
• The one responsible in ordering of the fast moving items.
Cashier Team Leader
GLO ANNS RESTAURANT
Silang, Cavite, Philippines
September 2009 up to August 2011
Duties and responsibilities:
• Training and Teaching Others — Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
• Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates — Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
• Assisting and Caring for Others — Providing personal assistance, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers,
• Handling Problems - Customer inquiries often involve some form of complaint that the customer service representative must handle in accordance with the company’s guidelines and policies. Sometimes, the representatives may attempt to solve the problems or at least propose some solutions
• Coaching and Developing Others — Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
• Controlling Machines and Processes — Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes
DEPARTMENT: INFANTS WEAR/TOYS/CHILDREN & LADIES SHOES/APPLIANCES
October 2007 up to August 2009
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
• Performing for or Working Directly with the Public — Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests.
• Selling or Influencing Others — Convincing others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
• Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge — Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
I am putting myself forward for the role of SALES/Customer service representative. As you can see on my CV I have a lot of experience handling customer and related office documentary report.
I wish to move in your company, I am interested for a new company and technology the skills that I have and believe to be highly relevant to this job and your company include excellent customer service, ability to motivate, trouble shooting and maintain calm under pressure.
I am seeking this position where I can continue to uphold my strong skills and performance standard. I am confident that my innovative multi tasking result focused approach and experience in dealing with people from multicultural environment would make a significant contribution. Rest assured that I am most willing to be trained do extremely well share and utilize my expertise.
In advance, thank you for your time and courtesy in reviewing my CV, and looking forward that you would consider this application and favorably grant me an opportunity.