- First Name: Veronica
- Last Name: Bacho
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971 56 626 6908
- Education: BS Major in Marketing
- Job Title: Executive Secretary / Admin / Logistic
- Listed: September 7, 2015 7:22 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
PROFESSIONAL U.A.E. EXPERIENCE
ORCHID PAPER TRADING LLC – BRANCH – http://www.orchidpaper.com
Printing Paper and Boards
International Media Production Zone, Dubai UAE (April 19, 2014 to Present)
Executive Secretary / Admin / Logistic
1. Preparing request letter to the shipping line for acceptance letter for the damaged container.
2. Collating copies of final import documents for Customs and Accounts.
1. Checking for the best vessel schedule, routing and transit time and coordinate with accounts department and sales department to arrange the shipment.
2. Negotiating with transport companies and shipping lines to obtain the best competitive rates.
3. Preparing quotations and Proforma Invoices as per the order inquiries
and requisitions of the customers, prices given by salesmen.
4. Prepare documentation for Customs. Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin and Bill of Lading/AWB.
5. Knowledge in Dubai Chamber online.
6. Preparing Export Collection documents under L/C and CAD.
7. Coordinating and following up with shipping line, clearing and forwarding agents for shipments for timely delivery of shipments
8. Follow up with the bank for the payment done by the customers through L/C and CAD payment terms.
9. Coordinating with the shipping line for the claim request for damaged containers
Executive Secretary and Administration
Providing senior level secretarial and clerical services for the Executive Director, General
Manager and Managers.
1. Handling switchboard, to answer and transfer calls to the appropriate party.
2. Coordinate with travel agency for travel requirements and booking.
3. Arranging samples via courier and prepare required documents.
4. Photocopying, faxing, scanning and printing various documents
5. Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
6. Receiving courier and sending samples via courier.
7. Encoding business cards to Outlook contacts.
PROFESSIONAL PHILIPPINES EXPERIENCE
STAR PAPER CORPORATION
Manila, Philippines (September 2012 to February 2014)
1. Approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business, as well as maintaining good relationships with the clients.
2. Research market and related products.
3. Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
4. Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
5. Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers.
PHILIPPINE GENERAL INSURANCE CORPORATION
Manila, Philippines (July 2008 to August 2012)
1.Assembles consumer rating reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
2.Updates competitor database by inputting data from field sales; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
3.Publishes pricing schedules by verifying freight rates, charges, and allowances.
4.Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
5.Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
6.Maintains marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory.
7.Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
8.Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
To be a part of an organization that would enhance my skills and would reward me with sufficient experience and career growth.
To apply my experience and innovative ideas to the organization.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• A multi-tasker and able to take additional work from the management
• Can work under minimum supervision.
• Innovative and fast learner
• Dependable team worker and as a leader
• Can work under pressure and always consistent
• Understands international/GCC export rules and regulations
• Knowledgeable in Dubai Chamber online
• Knowledgeable with payment terms (INCOTERMS CFR/CIF , FOB, EX Works)
• Conversant in Focus systems
• Microsoftwares such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.