- First Name: zebha
- Last Name: fathima
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0527820163
- Zip/Postal Code: 00971
- Education: BCOM
- Field of Study: bachelor of commerce
- College or University: Manglore University
- Time Period: immediately
- Job Title: Admin Asistant, Secretary,or Reception.
- Listed: August 18, 2015 5:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOTUS YARD (Group of companies) DUBAI
Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
2012 – 2015
HR assistant & Admin Assistant
• Maintaining filing systems in MS office. Manage clerical and other administrative staff.
• Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employments.
• Scan, print, fax quotation and enquiries and afterwards file it to the corresponding folders.
• Effectively communicating with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
• Maintains database of office information and documents preparing all the master list of employees, trade licences, and contracts, scanned copy of employee’s passport, emirates identity cards & labor cards.
• Also assisting the work in receptionist by answering telephone calls and transfers all incoming calls to the relevant staff and act as front-line receptionist.
• Managing the sales database of outside sales and reporting to the management.
• Coordinate with outsource companies and manage General Administration activities.
• Define annual recruitment plan in coordination with line manager recommendation and requirements.
G-TEC Computer Education
Period: April 2011 to Jan 2012
• Maintain office files
• Manage clerical and other administrative staff
• Type correspondence, reports and other documents.
• Arrange, organize, and coordinate meetings
• Manipulating statistical data.
• Receive mails, letters and Faxes.
• Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post.
• Recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required.
• Teaching/Instructing Microsoft Suite at Basic and Intermediate Level
I have almost 4 years of experience here in Dubai as an Administration / Secretary / Receptionist.
I am young, energetic, and diligent, if given an opportunity. Adding, I am willing to work, develop myself and give full dedication to any organization that I will work in.
I am very dedicated and a driven professional, quick learner and a team player. I have the qualities of working under extreme pressure and controlled attitude in order to achieve positive goals and best results.
Looking forward to a favorable reply from you.