- First Name: Manny
- Last Name: Lucas
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971506521079
- Zip/Postal Code: 11193
- Education: BS Accountancy
- Field of Study: Accounting
- College or University: MAC Philippines
- Time Period: 1 month
- Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Listed: August 18, 2015 5:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 20008 to Current
Al Naboodah MEP and Engineering Group – Al Shoala, Deira, Dubai, UAE
1. Prepares monthly general ledger reconciliation.
2. Review all general ledger accounts and correct any posting errors.
3. Prepares monthly overhead analysis.
4. Prepares monthly reconciliation of related party accounts.
5. Review all fixed assets transactions which includes acquisition, monthly depreciation, transfer and disposal.
6. Maintain the fixed asset ledgers and registers in accordance with company’s policy.
7. Managed the accurate and timely processing of supplier invoices and payments.
8. Attend supplier issues and queries.
9. Review and check the accuracy of payable aging report in preparing payments.
10. Review daily bank reconciliation and ensure all reconciling items are cleared immediately.
11. Supervise staff accountants.
12. Review and check staff accountants day to day transactions.
13. Prepares a monthly financial report which includes comprehensive income, financial position and cash flow.
14. Collaborated extensively with auditors during preliminary and year-end audit processes.
15. Prepares and thoroughly reviewed year-end financial statements.
October 2007 to January 2008
North Star International Travel Incorporated – Makati Philippines
1. Review and check the accuracy of all existing account receivables.
2. Perform credit assessments of new and existing customers.
3. Monitor and perform overdue accounts management for receivables.
4. Conduct work closely with sales, customer service and accounts recon.
5. Bank recon on all receipts, payments and unpresented cheques.
6. Responsible for following up to customers regarding uncollected payment.
7. Monitoring the account receivables to achieve the collection targets.
November 2003 to May 2007
MGOC Group of Companies – Manila Philippines
1. Conduct and/or assist in field audit covering physical inventory of stock.
2. Performs post audit of payments to selected suppliers and validates accuracy and timeliness of payments made in accordance with conditions stated in the purchase orders/contracts.
3. Conducts cash count of operating funds and cash advances handled by selected personnel and verifies authenticity and validity of submitted replenishment reports.
4. Performs pre-audit of progress billing of selected contractors and validates accuracy of payments based on verified work accomplishments.
5. Review and evaluates the validity of payments and retentions in every billing of different subcontractors.
6. Prepares audit reports regarding observations, findings and recommendations in the course of audit works.
7. Conduct special audit as deemed necessary by the management.
Accommodating Accountant who effectively manages strict deadlines, schedules and repetitive tasks with a positive, can-do attitude. Hardworking and strong accounting knowledge and background backed by solid credentials and proficiencies in MS Word, MS Excel and JD Edwards software.