- Company: Emiraets
- Job Title: STAFF SHOP SUPERVISOR
- Job Category: Airlines/Aviation
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience: 3 - 5 Years
- City: Dubai
- Emirate: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Listed: May 3, 2018 12:53 am
- Expires: 4855 days, 10 hours
To supervise the day to day shop floor operation of the Emirates Official Store located at the Group Headquarters. To ensure that a suitable level of service is provided to customers through the standards set in the shop for product, display, merchandising, housekeeping.
– The role holder will assist the Merchandise Team with regards to product selection by making recommendations to MSS with regards to assortment of product to meet customer expectations.
– To control stock movements both incoming and outgoing from the warehouse, ensuring the correct quantity/specifications are delivered and monitoring the timely delivery of all products.
– To ensure that goods are receipted and received in good condition ensuring an adequate audit trail is maintained to enable EK to track and reconcile stock.
– The role holder is responsible for the visual look and feel of the shop, including product display and layout of the unit
– The role holder is responsible for the enforcement and maintenance of a suitable housekeeping standard in the unit ensuring that fixtures / fittings and physical stock presentation are optimised.
– The role holder is a key link in promoting the sales to our customer base of cabin crew (and other EK staff). The position is responsible for devising and recommending promotions to MSS including PWP, GWP, Bog offs and other incentives.
– To monitor, evaluate and report product defects with a view to identifying poor quality trends, and accurately determining the cause of potential problems. Where the cause is external the jobholder will take appropriate action with supplier to remedy problem and avert future reoccurrence. To actively seek and obtain customer feedback and manage customer complaints.
– Understand and apply the EOS Quality Policy Statement enthusiastically to fully satisfy our customers first time every time
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
– 5+ years’ experience within a retail / sales environment or equivalent.
– Knowledge of Retail sales at a supervisory level.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section of this site. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.