- First Name: Muhamed
- Last Name: Nkambwe
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 0566252047
- Zip/Postal Code: 971
- Education: Computer Engneering
- Field of Study: Bsc Computer Engineering
- College or University: Ndejje University
- Time Period: 2009-2013
- Job Title: IT Support Technician at Securetech LLC
- Listed: August 26, 2015 11:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Dell certified systems expert i.e. raise and attend dell support calls in storage, servers, Desktop, Laptop, and Network, both remotely and onsite to dell customers.
• Setup, installation and troubleshooting Scanners and Printers.
• Setup, installation, monitoring and troubleshooting UPS mainly APC models.
• Implementation and migration of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Solution that is 2010 to 2013.
• Implementation of Data Loss Protection Solutions, like Mcafee and Symantec
• Implementation of Endpoint Protection Solutions like Mcafee, Symantec and Lumension.
• Implementation of Backup solutions like Symantec Backup solution versions 2012, 2014.
• Implementation virtualized environments for instance Esxi, Esx, windows hyper-V and desktop virtualization.
• Implementation of Networks and network devices i.e. switch configuration, Router and Access points.
• Preforming weekly maintenance on sites of the company that is software installation, software updates, Hardware installation, hardware-working condition and others upon the agreed scope where necessary.
The attached resume is presented for your consideration regarding the appropriate position you may have, I am submitting this profile in an effort to secure a primary professional position providing my expertise to a progressive corporate concern. My goal has been to identify and capitalize on opportunities that would allow me to expand, strengthen the financial performance and achieve a strong market position.
I have always been motivated by the desire to do a good job at whatever position I’m in. I always wanted to be successful in my job, my own personal satisfaction and for the company I would be working for; I am holding a Bachelors in Computer Engineering from well educational institute of Ndejje University Uganda and also Dell certified systems expert.
My CV/Resume will access you with details of my skills and accomplishments, but I am certain that a personal interview would more fully reveal my desire and ability to contribute to your organization. Thank you for your time and consideration, I look forward to speaking with you soon.