- First Name: Reymarlex
- Last Name: Reola
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 056-4886044
- Education: Bachelor in Office Administration
- Field of Study: BOA
- College or University: Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- Time Period: 1989-1994
- Job Title: Office Assistant/Receptionist
- Listed: September 1, 2015 9:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Receptionist/Data Entry June 2015 –July 2015
Global Expo Management (temporary)
YES Business Center,
Al Barsha, Dubai
Admin. Assistant/Receptionist August 2014-May 2015
Interlink Travel and Tours
Al Rigga, Deira, Dubai
New Machine Industrial Incorporated
Pasay City, Philippines
Receptionist/Admin. Assistant July 2008 – Jan.2009
Drug Master Laboratory Incorporated
Marketing Assistant March2005- May 2008
Phoenix Learning Journey
North EDSA, Quezon City
Recruitment Staff/Receptionist Oct.2004-Jan.2005
AL ASSAL MANPOWER, INC
Vito Cruz, Taft Avenue, Manila
Recruitment Staff/Documentation April 2004 – Aug. 2004
BRINELL INT’L PARTNERS., INC.
M/F YIC Bldg. 1007 U.N. Ave., San Marcelino , Ermita, Manila
Customer Service June2003-August 2003
PHILIPPINE LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE COMPANY (PLDT)
PLDT Las Pinas
Processing Clerk/Documentation Oct.2001-April 2003
ACTITVE LINK MANPOWER RESOURCES INT’L.
1256 Batangas St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City
Receptionist Nov 1999- Sep 2001
DELPA SPECIALIST INC.
1245 Paco Manila
Audit Clerk/Asst. Secretary April 1996-Oct 1999
PHIL. TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORP. (PT&T)
SGS Bldg. cor. South Super Hi-way, Palanan, Makati city
• Booking meeting
• Arranging couriers
• Answering and forwarding phone calls
• Data gathering
• Data entry
• Meeting and greeting clients.
• Arranging couriers
• Keeping reception tidy
• Carry out instructions given by the management team
and head office
• Be willing to take on jobs to balance the team
• Be able to communicate well with people of all levels
• Welcome and embrace change, with a positive attitude
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and
department directories; giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures;
monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying
with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related
results as needed.
• Build and maintain good relationships with all team