- First Name: Sabino
- Last Name: Merciales
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 056-2743280
- Education: Bachelor of Science
- Field of Study: Information Technology
- College or University: STI Southwoords
- Time Period: 2008 to 2012
- Job Title: Computer Network Administrator
- Listed: August 26, 2015 7:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
• TOYOTA ALABANG INC.(Automotive Industry)
November 2013 – July 2015
o System Support Officer
• Audacity Systems Inc. (Hospitality 360 Industry)
October 2012 – June 2013
o Systems Engineer
• Modern Tech Computer System Inc. (MCSI)
June 2012 – September 2012
o Field Engineer
• Amkor Technology Philippines Inc. (OJT)
November 2011 – April 2012
o Mobile Developer
To: HR Manager
Date: August 26, 2015
I have the interest to see your migration posting and would like to learn more about this opportunity.
I am currently on a Visit Visa and looking for a great opportunity in a fast pace cosmopolitan world where I can utilize my knowledge and experiences.
I have almost 4 years System Support employment track records from the Philippines with proven work exposure and expertise in IT system support position in a high level of executive management. I have a capability in handling office support and troubleshooting.
I am a result driven person and a systematic team player that possess the ability to work well under pressure and meet task deadlines. I am skilled in prioritizing job responsibilities in an effective organized manner and maintaining strict confidentiality of records. I am fast learner and basically a self- starter by personality who is thriving for new challenges and demonstrating tireless work ethics.
Attached herewith is my CV for your perusal.
Right now I want to work for a reputable and exciting company like yours where there will be a big stage for my talents. Therefore I would welcome the chance of an interview, where we would be able to discuss in greater detail the value and strength I can bring to your already successful company.
I thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sabino Merciales III