- First Name: Shekeer
- Last Name: Hussain
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: 00971505097935
- Zip/Postal Code: 327
- Education: Bachelor of Commerce
- Field of Study: B.Com
- College or University: Calicut University
- Time Period: One Month Period
- Job Title: Accountant
- Listed: August 19, 2015 6:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Responsible for preparation & processing of month-end journal entries that includes all accounts payable accruals for month-end close
• Handling the posting and processing of payment pertaining to local & overseas suppliers
• Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
• Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
• Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Managing the fixed assets and developing prepaid expense schedules
• Petty cash replenishments and disbursements
• Reconciliation of GL and intercompany entries.
• Accountable for the following:
o Finalization of accounting books from all aspects and reporting the same to Finance Manager on periodical basis
o Daily bank & cash voucher preparation, posting and deposits
o Preparation of costing/Inventory movement analysis report on a monthly basis
o Audit preparation of yearly financials in format and forwarding the same to auditors
• Acquiring the checklist from warehouse, posting the purchase GRN and preparing costing
• Evaluating the financial data and providing insights on variances
• Producing and analyzing the year-end financial accounts
• Administering the preparation of debtors & creditors outstanding list
• Performing vouching of cash & bank books, sale and purchase register, debtors & creditor’s ledger and general ledger for validating the figures appearing in the books of accounts of the client.
• Conducting verification of bank reconciliation statements, fixed assets and inventory
• Carrying out variance analysis of income and expenses
8 Year UAE Experience in Accounts Receivable,Accounts Payable,General Ledger,GL and intercompany Reconciliation,Handling External and Internal Auditing,Profit & Loss account,Balance sheet,MIS