- First Name: Munawar
- Last Name: Zaman
- City: Dubai
- Country: United Arab Emirates
- Phone No: +971563751488
- Zip/Postal Code: 2020
- Education: MSc
- Field of Study: • Production &Operations Management • Statistics • Inventory Management • Total Quality Management (TQM) • Management Information system (MIS) • Supply Chain Management • Organizational behavior (OB) • Operation Research (OR) • Simulation and modeling • Forecasting
- College or University: The University of Punjab Quaid-e-Azam Campus Lahore
- Time Period: Full
- Job Title: Assistant Manager/Supervisor Warehouse/Operation/Inventory/SupplyChain
- Listed: September 2, 2015 6:52 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Assistant Manager Operations W.e.f: Jan, 2012
Kohinoor Maple Leaf Group (Kohinoor Textile Mills Ltd)
ASSIGNMENTS & DUTIES:
• Working as Coordinator between Operation & Q.A department.
• Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
• Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
• Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
• Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc.
• Reduce Cost and maximum utilization of resources by implementing different techniques and methods.
• Liaising with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization.
• Training and supervising new employees and tracking and measuring staff performance.
• Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade operating systems.
• Prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes.
• Inventory Levels & Stock Management.
• Write and maintain system documentation.
• Document system problems and resolutions for future reference.
• Analysis of data (Hypothesis, Descriptive Statistics).
• Improve service Quality of Department (Gap Analysis, Service Quality Model).
Inventory Executive at Glaciers (Pvt). Ltd. W.e.f: Mar-2011 to Jan2012
Profile: Glaciers (Pvt.) Ltd.
Logistic, Supply Chain & Cold Storage Solutions.
558 A & B, Sunder Industrial Estate, Raiwind Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• SAP Operator (Inventory Management System)
• Preparing stock pick list in FEFO (First Expire First Out) according to the order, to facilitate the pallet un-stacking for dispatch purpose.
• Check to insure loads are correct and match Customer Invoices before refers loading.
• Update the Locations of inventory in software in accordance to physical movement of stacking & un-stacking.
• Establish, execute and maintain an inventory cycle count program.
• Ensure replenishment of Picking Area.
• Monitoring and observing the picking & loading process, evaluating KPI’s of pickers, loaders and staff incorporate the observation into staff progress sheet to report to head office.
Other Reports are:
• Cycle count for inventory accuracy.
• Random and Month end physical stock count reports.
• Reefers seal data compilation & inventory monitoring.
• Nil space verification for bin location accuracy of inventory system.
• Fluent in Data Analysis Software (SPSS, Minitab. SAS.)
• Proven warehouse management experience
• Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
• Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Leadership skills and ability manage staff
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills
• Various data analyst tool. Such As Six Sigma Tools. Statistics tool, Quality Tools.
• Versed with Microsoft Office environment (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio)
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Proficient on inventory handling software and databases (SAP, WHMS, Oracle i12).
EXTRA SKILLS & TRAININGS CERTIFICATES:
• Two days’ training program on Energy Management Practitioners Held on November, 2012 from National Productivity Organization (NPO).
• Three days’ workshop on Internal Quality Audit “ISO 9001:2008 Held on July, 2013 from Kohinoor Textile Mills Ltd (Raiwind Division)
• Six days Training on continuous Professional Development Program from Punjab Education Foundation Held July, 2009.
• Merit Certificate Second position in semester V in MIOM.
I have 4 years of successful Operations Management experience including all types of operations. Proven strength in leading teams through continuous improvement processes. Foremost trades are to maintain optimum stock level, product availability, wastage control, warehouse administration, and Inventory control, Reduce Cost and maximum utilization of resources by implementing different techniques and methods.
Do a lot of liaising with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization.
Training and supervising new employees and tracking and measuring staff performance.
Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
Inventory Level and Stock management
Warehouse inventory management
Co-ordinates with Quality Department
Analysis of data (Hypothesis, Descriptive Statistics).
Prepared Monthly internal audit reports and annual
Coordinate with external auditor
Strong analytic, decision making & problem solving skills
I am in Dubai on visit visa and searching for suitable job. Currently I am doing job in Kohinoor Maple Leaf Group as an Assistant Manager Operations. I am an MSc Degree holder in Information & Operational Management. I did MSc from The University of Punjab (Pakistan).
Attached, please find a copy of my resume. Please feel free to contact me at +971-563751488 for farther Information. I am ready to join immediately. I will wait for your interview call anxiously.
Thank you for your intention.
Munawar Ul Zaman